15$ Ludwig Supra

Evilbagua

Silver Member
Snagged this for 60$ today, I had almost 50 in store trade. I love when people think a Supra is a steel rocker because of the drum heads! Just a little dusty but the chrome is an easy 9.5 out of 10. Now I can stop being sad I sold my acrolite!

Attachments

• dwsupra.JPG
    dwsupra.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 426
Awesome steal!!

What idiot thought it was a Rocker? Anyways, unbelievable price indeed.

After playing all those floor tom sized snares, are you sure the 400 isn't a little shallow for your tastes? ;-)

Woa! great job dude.

I need to start dropping by ol' Tucson and shopping at where you go. If you start getting bored of that 6.5 Supra you bought let me know cause my recent attempt to pick up a pitted one at my local Sam Ash fizzled out.

Lol I got this at Mesa Bookmans today! They have no idea how to price music gear, it's either way to low or way too high. They had a broken hi-hat bottom for 80$. I also picked up a mint condition with case Iron Cobra for 75$ at the phx bookmans, Not an amazing deal on that but not to bad either. I get free credit all the time from trading in old magazines from waiting rooms that were going to be thrown away anyway at my moms job.

Woa! great job dude.

I need to start dropping by ol' Tucson and shopping at where you go. If you start getting bored of that 6.5 Supra you bought let me know cause my recent attempt to pick up a pitted one at my local Sam Ash fizzled out.

Brilliant! So do you just drop by whenever you're in town? Every time I drop by my local Bookman's they have the same beat up set of Pearl Exports that they want way too much for.

So how about selling me that 6.5 supra eh? *nudge nudge*

Brilliant! So do you just drop by whenever you're in town? Every time I drop by my local Bookman's they have the same beat up set of Pearl Exports that they want way too much for.

So how about selling me that 6.5 supra eh? *nudge nudge*

nah, you know what i payed for it! I am toying around with the idea of selling my brass on brass Tama Kenny Aronoff 14x5. If your interested in that let me know. I used it on my newest recordings and it sounds awesome, but I like my dw 14x5 copper way more.

Back