rock & roll - John Bonham ending solo youtube lesson

Thank you for that! The hard part for me is to play the hertas so they don't sound like single stroke fours at speed...

Steve

hey i think that is a great job man, and a great service to fellow drummers.

now if someone would take this to some other solos or song parts also, that would be cooool (like great contemporary progressives or classics). vids like this could almost have their own category, except there would probably be 199 different takes on the same solo. but thanks and keep it up....

I really like your teaching methods. The way you break the parts down is very helpful, thanks for the lesson!

Geoff,

My band just added Rock and Roll to the set list and I was off trying to learn this. I found several videos on it but your video linked above is just fantastic. Well done you! You did a great job of breaking it down in simple terms and a great pace. Crazy good stuff.

I would love to have a section for members to post transcripts or videos of sections they have worked out.

Outstanding job breaking this song down .....been a while since I played this song, but I think I'll go home and practice this tonight...thank you!

Back