Are drummers becoming obsolete

HA! Very creative. However I think we're safe for now, all of us can't afford tractors and it just wouldn't sound the same with my little push mower.

Great find reso.

Man, that sucker's got some deep pocket ......​

Can you imagine getting a case for that thing? And then every tune you play is at the same tempo ;)

I bet if you put some choke on that sucker, you could rev it up and get a little faster tempo :)

I bet if you put some choke on that sucker, you could rev it up and get a little faster tempo :)

1 step further (or 2), adjust the idle on the carb .... and retard/advance the timing (turn the distributor) and we'll get all kinds of tempo's outta that turkey. Enough tweeking, might even get it to shuffle.​
Get it to backfire, an it'll be playing jazz ...​

And then every tune you play is at the same tempo ;)

Haha, cool find Phil, aaah he's grooving isn't he :)

Bo, I reckon you can change the tempo by moving the throttle so slightly, it will change the speed, you can also play along using subdivisions notes as the main pulse.

Wow... we're going to have some real challenges to master, the competition is fierce out there, we better watch out and practice harder than ever... I heard that Massey-Fergusson and John Deere are getting a lot of studio work these days ... after the drum machines, it's all we needed... damn, being a drummer nowadays is not easy.

1 step further (or 2), adjust the idle on the carb .... and retard/advance the timing (turn the distributor) and we'll get all kinds of tempo's outta that turkey. Enough tweeking, might even get it to shuffle.​
Get it to backfire, an it'll be playing jazz ...​

Adjusting the ignition timing on that wouldn't change the tempo much, it would just cause the tractor to choke and sputter. Just sayin' :)

Nothing like a little "Sweet Tractor Brown". I hope these things don't replace us.

Back