Advanced thumb Twiddling

That is excellent!

I've often wondered why worktops are so inspiring when it comes to rhythm. I can play all sorts of stuff on my kitchen worktop but the minute I try to replicate it on drums, it all evaporates like morning mist on a sunny day.

Brings new meaning to "banging the skins."

The funny thing is, he mentions that he has "$2000 worth of drum equipment" as if that was a lot. There are DW members whose snare collections alone are way over that.

I mentioned $2000. to my sons mother in law who mentioned I may play the drums. The amount was not an attempt to gloat over what I owned but was the price I paid. I'm very happy other members can afford more than $2000. for drums.

That is excellent!

I've often wondered why worktops are so inspiring when it comes to rhythm. I can play all sorts of stuff on my kitchen worktop but the minute I try to replicate it on drums, it all evaporates like morning mist on a sunny day.

Glad I'm not alone with this problem! hahaha

That is excellent!

I have found that different areas of the cash register I work behind have different pitches, to when the store is closing, or there aren't any customers for miles, the other cashiers and I do a Blue Man Group-ish drum line.

Back