Pic of yourself

wow, there's obviously some really ugly drummers out there, do you think lead singers as a whole are more attractive...?

i AM the lead singer and one fugly dude. i'm just learning to be a drummer again so i may get uglier yet... actually i know i will so i think your theory stands.....

Hi everyone! This is my first post ever on this site and I'm pumped!
Anyways I'm 19 years old and have been playing for 13 years.
4249735771_46161cc8d2_m.jpg

4250505304_334dd230be_m.jpg

4249729359_c69d972cac_m.jpg

4250530478_ace59c79b8_m.jpg

Last edited:
This is a pic of me enjoying my other hobby. And my two kits.

Attachments

• Main Kit.JPG
    Main Kit.JPG
    255.4 KB · Views: 818
  • Stage Custom 2.JPG
    Stage Custom 2.JPG
    245.6 KB · Views: 798
  • Copy (2) of Bike Pic.jpg
    Copy (2) of Bike Pic.jpg
    334.6 KB · Views: 805
I met Optimus Prime. Have YOU?

Also, the new look.

Attachments

• optimus1.JPG
    optimus1.JPG
    204.4 KB · Views: 804
  • mallcore-b.jpg
    mallcore-b.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 791
Hey..
I haven't been here since 2006 :) .. I'm back!! Hope all is well here :)..
See ya soon,
Scotty

Some latest info on me, click below!

http://www.myspace.com/prodrumz2012

Not sure if I attached the pics right?

Nice setup. I love that type of setup. The one small tom and the two boomers to the right. If I ever get me a 16" floor tom, that's my fallback. I've got the 8" tom up to the left of the first mounted tom and no second floor tom.

Yup, that's me alright...............I don't have a single picture of me at my drum kit.

Attachments

• Tucume, Peru.jpg
    Tucume, Peru.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 1,052
Hello, my name is Anisa, I'm 23 and I've been playing drums on and off since age 10. I graduated in May 2009 from UNLV with a degree in print journalism and film studies. Needless to say, jobs were non-existent so I found myself with a lot of free time.

I started jamming with my former boss from the school paper two weeks after graduation. We both love nineties music and bands from the sixties. We've played about 25 shows in our brief history and added on a bassist. I absolutely love playing the drums, I can't imagine doing anything else now :)

myspace.com/wallstreetvampire
youtube.com/wallstreetvampire

The two live pictures are from our most recent show at First Friday Feb. 5, 2010. Danny Carey is my favorite drummer and Tool is my favorite band,

Attachments

• ffamo.jpg
    ffamo.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,031
  • anisabwdrumsticks.jpg
    anisabwdrumsticks.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,038
  • anisafffeb5.jpg
    anisafffeb5.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1,044
Hello, my name is Anisa, I'm 23 and I've been playing drums on and off since age 10. I graduated in May 2009 from UNLV with a degree in print journalism and film studies. Needless to say, jobs were non-existent so I found myself with a lot of free time.

I started jamming with my former boss from the school paper two weeks after graduation. We both love nineties music and bands from the sixties. We've played about 25 shows in our brief history and added on a bassist. I absolutely love playing the drums, I can't imagine doing anything else now :)

myspace.com/wallstreetvampire
youtube.com/wallstreetvampire

The two live pictures are from our most recent show at First Friday Feb. 5, 2010. Danny Carey is my favorite drummer and Tool is my favorite band,

Um...........................................Wow.

Just...you know. Wow.

I mean...damn!

Back