Dream kit; Upgrade order?

Mace170

Hey guys. I am an Intermediate drummer, yet I have an entry level peace legion 5 piece with 14 inch planet z hihats and a 20 inch ZBT rock ride. It's a single pedal and the hihat stand is pretty flimsy as well as the straight cymbal stand. The throne isn't too good either. I think it's definitely time for an upgrade.

I eventually want a gretsch Catalina maple 7 piece with Mapex Blaster snare. 14 inch hats. 16 17 and 18 crashes. A 22 inch ping ride. 2 10 inch splashes. 2 18 inch chinas (one with rivets).

Also as some accessories: 6 8 10 inch rototoms. Two cowbells (black beauty and rock ridge). Lp micro snare and mini timbales as well.

As far as hardware goes: all dw 9000.

For a
Complete dream see my amazon wish list at: http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/3TMH8QI1G0YZI/ref=cm_wl_rlist_go_o_C-3#page=1

Anyways. My question is which of this is most important? The sooner I get this stuff the better so send me your gift cards! LOL

I have the same legion set! I'm getting a pro m in a couple months(already paid for it!) but I think the stuff they don't have much of is most important. Like one of those cymbals has one in stock. I would be all like,"click!" and day last one be mine!

Don't tell me your legion is wine red?

Anyways, I was at GC the other day and They only had one Roc n Soc throne in stock so I tried it out and honestly, I wasn't too impressed. The Mapex was by far my favorite (even out of a handful of pork pies, to be honest).

Back