Pic of yourself

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, my name is Lucas and I live in Utrecht, Holland. I'm 17 years old and I've been playing drums for about 8 years now. In the past I've been playing all kinds of music, from grindcore and death metal to pop/rock and even a little classical stuff, but nowadays it's mostly (bigband) jazz, latin and a bit of ska (because playing live with a skaband is an awful lot of fun). This is me playing with my skaband (The Shenanigans, check us out at www.shenanigans.nl)

IMG_3496.jpg

IMG_3526.jpg

My old Pearl Session Maple kit (small config). I hope to post some updated pics soon with my Yamahas and my 15 pound weight loss.

Stu

me.jpg

Drummer Face:

taunt.jpg

I don't know just what will come through but here are some shots...

Attachments

• jeromedrum.jpg
    jeromedrum.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,747
  • humans.jpg
    humans.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1,729
  • roscoedrum.jpg
    roscoedrum.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 1,740
My name is Scott Jamieson and I am 15 years old.
This is me playing at a gig, with another kit but my cymbals snare etc. (notice the yellow fluffy toy sitting beside the tom!)
meedit.JPG

Oh god I can't until I get my pictures of me playing this years upcoming Warped Tour...

Stay Tuned.

here's some pics of me.. sorry i ain't got none of me on my set.. these was taken w/ webcam lol

Attachments

• Picture 16.jpg
    Picture 16.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 1,968
  • Picture 20.jpg
    Picture 20.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,914
  • Picture 5.jpg
    Picture 5.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,903
  • Picture 46.jpg
    Picture 46.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,901
DogBreath said:
I love hand drums. I only have one small doumbek. I go to every faire and festival in the hope that there will be a drum booth, and then I sit there all day and drum with the owner. They usually appreciate someone drumming with them, as it attracts potential customers.
man i saw your drum s youre one lucky dude

Stu_Strib said:
me.jpg

Drummer Face:

taunt.jpg

Stu is that you in your Avatar in 20 years or so ? LOL

Last edited:
Here are some pics that were actually taken yesterday :

smr1p1.jpg

smr1tt.jpg

drumbig said:
Here is some pics of me enjoy,

my wife me my wifes sister and my friend fuzzy at holloween party i'm supposed to be rick allen hopefully this doesn't offend anyone
batch1054.jpg

Dude, I totally had that same idea one year. Imagine that, 2 drummers both going as a one-armed drummer. What are the odds?!?!

Back