A great 13 year old

This just sucks.

How could kids nowadays be so darn good ?

uf.

Got a better one for you. Check out this amazing 14 year old girl!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=irJssBgtwK4&feature=related

I still have to pick the 13 year old. His playing was tasteful and musical, and he shows a lot of talent and potential for the drums. This 14 year old girl, while she does have some talent, was very repetitive and relied on double bass far too much. There was nothing tasteful or well thought out about her playing IMO. She may be a great rock drummer as she gets older, but for the moment she didn't do anything spectacular.

She has many more videos on youtube. She just picked up a full endorsement from Vater sticks and Smith custom drums so she must be doing something right......

The fourteen year old won WFD for feet in the women division. She also songwritse. She has endorsements for axis pedals and vater sticks and other companies. But I would have to say the 13 year old is more musical

Damn he is good!!!!

Have to agree with the majority here....watched the first vid all the way through and 20 seconds into the girls one I was bored. Shes got skill alright but yeah, double bass pounding gets old quick!

OK, I give.....the 13 yr old is more musical. I actually had not watched his video all the way through the first time.

Tony Royster Jr. did have a killer beat going in 1992. I can only imagine what sort of talent these kids will have if they continue into their 40's.

I gotta say the 13 year old had the right idea, his video doesn't get boring like the 14 y/o girl's does.

13 year old's that are more musical than me. I feel down now.

Back