Drum Center Of New Hampshire

JohnnyG

Honorary Lifetime CEO
Staff member
I just got this email and thought I would share the info.

Hi john,
This is a month full of "M's"... March, March Madness, but most importantly; MOVING!

We've struggled with our current square footage and we've since secured a location where that is NOT going to be an issue.

We will be moving in April, and open in the new location then.

Until then, many of you near us have reached out and offered to help. (Thank you for that by the way)

We're faced with many challenges regarding this move. One of the largest is reducing our stock to make our move easier.

So, we want you to help us, and in return we can help you save by having a huge sale!

Here are the details.

We're doing a 15% off web price deal on in stock, on hand product!

Web Customers, enter Coupon Code MARCHMOVE at checkout. In store customers, just mention it when coming in. Certain restrictions do apply, see the fine print at the bottom of the page.

We will be posting about our move, and all the details, including address shortly. In the meantime, take advantage of some great savings!

Only for info. I have no affiliation with DCNH.

Always a pleasure to help folk save money and support a non-box.

I have always wondered how they had so much inventory in such a small store. Good to hear they are upgrading. Good store and good people.

Great post. I bought a fair amount of stuff from them including my Mapex Blk Widow kit at a great price. If we don't support independent stores they will disappear. That's a nice discount too!

I have always wondered how they had so much inventory in such a small store. Good to hear they are upgrading. Good store and good people.

Shane had 2 storefronts and a warehouse, it was time to put it all into one place. Great store, great selection, great staff, and probably the best prices I've ever seen at retail.

Bermuda

I was hoping to make a road trip this summer, maybe I need to move that schedule up a few months

Can't afford to take advantage of this right now, but Shane and Co. are top notch to deal with. I bought a whole set up of 200 2's from them 3 years ago when they had a bunch on blowout. I asked them about a model they didn't have on the list and they sourced one to throw in with the bunch at the same discount as the others. Got an unreal deal. A++

GRUNTERSDAD: Thank you so much for the heads up on this sale. I just bought the 14" Pearl Session Studio Classic Floor tom to match my kit (10,12,16,22). It is never on sale on other sites. Thanks to you I saved $51.00, plus no tax and no shipping.

I've bought lots my new stuff from DCP. All my cymbals as well as 4160, Hammered brass, Club Custom and Longo snares.

Scored my Tama SLP snare and Zildjian A cymbal set from these guys! Great service and fast shipping. I hope I can make it out there and visit the new shop in person sometime.

Scored my Tama SLP snare and Zildjian A cymbal set from these guys! Great service and fast shipping. I hope I can make it out there and visit the new shop in person sometime.

It's worth the trip.

Decisions.JPG

GRUNTERSDAD: Thank you so much for the heads up on this sale. I just bought the 14" Pearl Session Studio Classic Floor tom to match my kit (10,12,16,22). It is never on sale on other sites. Thanks to you I saved $51.00, plus no tax and no shipping.

Glad to help . I post these things as I see them. You owe me a beer.

Ironically, it is only about 90mins from my house and I still haven't been up....perhaps I know it would be a bad idea financially......

Thanks John, I just pulled the trigger on a Gretsch snare drum and you saved me 15%.

My last purchase from Shane was my Mapex Black Panther snare.....awesome price and arrived quickly. I have gotten good deals from places before but on arrival you can tell it was an open box or a floor model. this snare was unopened, box in a box in a velvet bag, all the books etc. No deceptive adds from that place, top notch!

So they sent me the wrong snare in error. I ordered a round badge and they sent one with the stop sign logo. Small difference I know, but I wanted the round badge to match my dad's 65 kit. Anyway, I wrote them and they immediately shipped the right drum and sent a label to return the one sent by mistake. Top notch customer service. I hope everyone here gives them a look to support a great family owned and operated business.

Back