WFD The Game!

WFDTheGame

Hello everyone at DW. How are all you guys doing? I hope well. We at WFD are extremely excited to announce we have a new online game version of WFD called you guess it, 'WFD, The Game'.

WFD, The Game has been almost a year in the making. one reason I haven't been around much this past year.....:) Please forgive me.....? Anyway I would like for all you guys to try the game and post your scores here and let's see who’s the fastest drummer/gamer in DW….. ok?

Oh, before I go, many thanks to my 'ole buddies' Thomas and Bernhard. Ok now start those lawn mowers and GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

click link below to play WFD The Game
www.WorldsFastestGamer.com

WFD The Game

Re: WFD THE GAME!

lol pretty cool,man thats tough to do on a keyboard,it would be great of you could actually hook a pad up to your puter to do this.

Strokes:
1. 786
2. 765
3. 812
4. 810
5. 821

I guess warming up really does help...

I'm loving this game, I'm addicted.

Attachments

• Untitledd.jpg
    Untitledd.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 704

Run # 2 Strokes:

I want to know why I don't have a high score, I should be # 4 with 6227.

Attachments

• Untitleddd.jpg
    Untitleddd.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 700
Last edited:

Ugh I suck. My best was 861

Run # 2

I want to know why I don't have a high score, I should be # 4 with 6227.

huh? Hey I know you, try it again, are you using your typical name Ironcobra?
great scores by the way!

hey DogBreath can we set up a score board here? :)

huh? Hey I know you, try it again, are you using your typical name Ironcobra?
great scores by the way!

Is there an Ironcobra on WFD? Not me :)

But that is the name I used for my score. Going to try it again tomorrow after my wrists go to the massage therapist.

I hope we can get a score board here, but we would get lots of liars. To bad Tim Waterson can't fit his toes on the A and L keys, sorry Tim ;)

Is there an Ironcobra on WFD? Not me :)

But that is the name I used for my score. Going to try it again tomorrow after my wrists go to the massage therapist.

I hope we can get a score board here, but we would get lots of liars. To bad Tim Waterson can't fit his toes on the A and L keys, sorry Tim ;)
hehehe so funny you say that...:) Check out this early WFD The Game test video by WFD Champ Mike 'machine' Mallais at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBk75QItfdk

This actually happend....no really!

I tried it again, and it posted my score this time. Hooray! Not as good as the first time (6155...my wrists got tired--I'm not used to doing blazing singles for 10 minutes straight), but to see my name in print makes me want to thank the academy, the writers, actors, the fans....

Maybe I'll try again tomorrow and claim my position at number 1!

I tried it again, and it posted my score this time. Hooray! Not as good as the first time (6155...my wrists got tired--I'm not used to doing blazing singles for 10 minutes straight), but to see my name in print makes me want to thank the academy, the writers, actors, the fans....

Maybe I'll try again tomorrow and claim my position at number 1!
Yea I see caddy in the high scores, congrats! That's really good! Actually 7th in the world is AWESOME!!!!!!

thats really hard to do, my fingers dont move very fast. I got about 600 for each one (not including bonuses) and only got up to the 3rd round.

Back