Shure P4HW

DZellz

Hey everyone I'm scraping my rig I thought was awesome and going with the Shure P4HW bodypack. Anyone use it or have any opinions on it?? I wanna go hardwired cause it's cheaper and I can plug right into the stage snake. Thanks!

glad you took my suggestion, you wont regret it.

F

You will love the ease of operation and how versatile it can be. No matter what the set up is or how things are configured at a gig you will always be able to easly hook it up one way or another. BTW I highly recommend a set of the Shure ear buds that use the yellow foam inserts, after scrunching them up and placing them in your ear they swell back up giving total isolation when using both and hold them securely in place, plus they are so light you hardly know your wearing them and the sound quality is great even with the single driver units.

You will love the ease of operation and how versatile it can be. No matter what the set up is or how things are configured at a gig you will always be able to easly hook it up one way or another. BTW I highly recommend a set of the Shure ear buds that use the yellow foam inserts, after scrunching them up and placing them in your ear they swell back up giving total isolation when using both and hold them securely in place, plus they are so light you hardly know your wearing them and the sound quality is great even with the single driver units.

Im looking forward to it, and I do have the SE315's so ill give em a try!

Im looking forward to it, and I do have the SE315's so ill give em a try!

Perfect, I have the e1's that the unit originally came with and the more expensive e4c's that I got as a xmas present later on and they both work great and for the big difference in price I dont see that much of a difference is sound so I think you will be very pleased with the sound quality, your band will now have cd quality, well in your ears anyway...lol, btw in case you havent tried them yet give the foams a try instead of the rubbers as they isolate better and keep them in place much better. Anyway enjoy.

I have the p6HW, which is basically the same thing. I wouldn't consider anything else, they are so reiable and give great quality sound. I liked them so muych I bougth another as a spare, just in case...

I have the p6HW, which is basically the same thing. I wouldn't consider anything else, they are so reiable and give great quality sound. I liked them so muych I bougth another as a spare, just in case...

I would like to get that unit but its just alittle to pricey for me right now :(

I would like to get that unit but its just a little to pricey for me right now :(

From what I can see the only difference is the metal case instead of plastic and the removable input cable, Oh and the $200...lol, Ive abused my plastic shelled p4hw for many years now with no problems so I really cant see the advantage of getting the 6, unless I am missing something in the specifications for both.

From what I can see the only difference is the metal case instead of plastic and the removable input cable, Oh and the $200...lol, Ive abused my plastic shelled p4hw for many years now with no problems so I really cant see the advantage of getting the 6, unless I am missing something in the specifications for both.

I think you're right- I bought both of mine used and paid about £150 between both- the second spare one was £20 as the chap who sold it couldn't get it to work properly- I bought it for the spare Y cable but as it turns out it was just set up all wrong! Solid piece of kit though and does exactly what it says with great clarity in the audio reproduction.

Back