Congrats To Bermuda!

Re: Contrats To Bermuda!

Hi Bermuda.
Recently I have had time to go back over your career with Al. I had never really paid much attention. Too busy with other things I suppose.

What I have since discovered is beautiful. I have been able to sit back and marvel at the huge span, the vast variety of styles and sounds. My admiration is as deep as my respect.

I am very pleased to learn this news. Well deserved.

My hat, which is also vast, is off to you.

That album got a lot of prerelease play and rightfully so, It is also very apparent that a lot of work went into the entire production. another gold or platinum for the wall

Congratulations Sir! It may be 'Fun' music, but it still has to be played well, so well played!

Many thanks everyone, it's a fun ride for me this week!

Bermuda

Been listening to Al since his first album. Couldn't happen to a better group. Much deserved!

Well done on the album. It would be great to hear your experiences recording it and coming up with the material.

This was pretty much like any other Al-bum, the right balance of brain surgery and skill is key to getting things right. However, this may be our first album where every original was played live, and every parody was sequenced (which isn't such a surprise since most pop hits are also sequenced.)

But I am particularly proud of my parts and programming, I definitely got to stretch out a bit on the originals with some fun creativity beyond the normal 2 & 4 (although that certainly served some of the tracks perfectly.) My sound design skills were definitely put to the test, and I think I did alright. It's always a challenge to do what cutting edge artists and producers do, and completely from scratch. Maddening at times, yet satisfying when it's all done.

Bermuda

Congratulations Sir! It may be 'Fun' music, but it still has to be played well, so well played!

Thank you, and as we say: there's nothing funny about a hit album!

hahaha...

Bermuda

Excellent! Great work... we need more comedy in the world these days.

I used to rely on Weird Al tunes to keep peace in the valley - on those long car trips where the 'boys' in the back seat were getting on each others nerves (and mine). Amish Paradise was a big hit.. 'Churnin lot's a butter, raised a barn on Monday, Soon I'll raise a nudder! '
Classic Lol!

This release from Weird Al and co debuting at #1 was predicted by NOSTRADAMUS, so not that great a surprise to me... plus I made a couple of calls for them.

Right arm Bermuda! You da MAN!!!

Attachments

• Picture 9.png
    Picture 9.png
    110.8 KB · Views: 301
  • Picture 10.png
    Picture 10.png
    174.3 KB · Views: 311

Bravo! Congratulations!

I actually seen you in concert in the late 90's at Six Flags in St. Louis. My oldest daughter (she is 22 now) still talks about it.

Once again, congrats! Let Weird Al know that you all have brought a lot of joy into the world over the years. It doesn't get much better than that!

I am going to go home, and listen to my beat up copy of "Another One Rides the Bus" that I bought when I was a kid in your honor!

Peace!

That's super cool news!​

Back