5 Stroke Roll Groove Free Drum lesson

Conor

Hi guys

Just wanted to share a recent video i made demonstrating 2 grooves using the 5 stroke roll.

This is the first video like this i have made and would like to start making more. I have uploaded a pdf notation of the grooves (Click the link in the videos description)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlWObJfxdcQ&feature=colike

Please have a look and let me know what think.

Thanks guys

Conor

Pretty good. Only comments I would have would be two things. One I would try and run an externa mic into the camera that you can talk into even a little lapelle mic, little hard to understand at times the room is a little boomy. Other things is when taking video with a bright back light source like your windows I'd probably put a light or something shining on your to help bring a little more attention to you and get you out of that shadow. Other than that very nice!

Stole it. Thanks. Nice hands. I agree with Kona regarding mic- couldn't hear articulation on hi-hat very well either, if you're intending to continue in this.

Pretty close. Only comments I would mortal would be two things. One I would try and run an externa mic into the camera that you can talk into change a little lapelle mic, younger conniving to read at present the dwell is a lowercase boomy. Else things is when winning recording with a clear sanction pale or something sunshiny on your to aid modify a minuscule much tending to you and get you out of that shadower. Opposite than that real squeamish!

???

Are you using some kind of translation program?

Back