Thomas Lang Drumming Boot Camp

Sconnor

From Lang's Myspace page...

Hey Myspace friends - you're hearing it here FIRST!!!

I'm debuting my very first Thomas Lang Drum Camp in Agoura Hills, California (Greater L.A. area) on February 26th - 28th.

We're keeping numbers at the ABSOLUTE minimum so I can work closely with everyone. I promise -- you will leave this camp a better drummer!

This is a serious camp -- but you don't have to be an advanced player. Just be a player who is serious about getting better in a SHORT amount of time.

For all the details go to www.thomaslangdrumcamp.com

If you can't make to the California camp -- we're taking this camp on the road and looking to be in London, Vienna, Berlin, Athens, Tokyo as well so you can email us your info to be contacted about upcoming international camps.

Thomas Lang Drumming Boot Camp
February 26th - 28th

Man, I would love to go to that. I bet you could learn a lot from him. I would probably be the worst player there though, lol! Even though it says you don't have to be an advanced player, I'm sure working through Lang's DVDs would be a good start.

Some of the stuff on the dvd is really hard. I can do some of the basic foot exercises like splitting rolls between sound sources or solo over pedal ostinatos. When he plays flam taps with his feet under flam accents with his hands, I'm really just amazed. That must take a lot of time to master.

hmmm I wonder if he'd be stopping in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada by chance....

lol

-Jonathan

Back