Judas Priest "Nostradamus".

IAN - W -

Rebel
Hello, Fellows.

The Metallian is back full power with Nostradamus!!! Let us enjoy it...

All the Best,

Attachments

• NostradamusAlbumCover400.jpg
    NostradamusAlbumCover400.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 867
  • JP03.jpg
    JP03.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 293
Love the album, and loved the Metal Masters tour.

I really really really like (I don't want to put love...that'd be creepy) Scott Travis.
He is one of my 3 biggest drum idols.

Even though this isn't Judas Priest (it's Iron Maiden) I still love this picture and I'll put it up anyway

Acesreallyreallywayuptherehigh.jpg

And here Judas Priest is (These aren't *my* pictures, cell phone pics didn't turn out well)

JP2.jpg

JP3.jpg

Judas.jpg

And this is Motorhead. I got this pic off of Youtube (print screen & paint) and it's not my concert (wan't in Chicago) but it's what I saw pretty much.

Motorhead.jpg

Unfortunatly, I didn't get any pics of Testament or Black Sabbath yet.
I should do that.

Last edited:
Thanks, mate!

I fully agree, in await of your pictures! I am a Judas Priest follower since 10 years old.

For Judas Priest followers...Fuel for Life!!!

Attachments

• JP Nostradamus.jpg
    JP Nostradamus.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 316
Nostradamus is terrible. They are officially a parody of a parody of themselves and with JP that's really tough to do. Tipton is a great writer at times and I think it's cool that they are old enough to do whatever the hell they want, it's just too bad it's crap worthy of Spinal Tap. Some, SOME of the tunes would be ok if they weren't so lyrically silly, but it should not be a double album, no way. Angel of Retribution was much better, IMO.

I was at the Toronto MM tour to see Motorhead (which it looks like that pic might be from, actually) and they were great, as always. Dio still sounds as good as he ever did and Rob didn't sound as bad as I was prepared for. Lemmy always sounds like the voice of God.

G

Nostradamus is terrible. They are officially a parody of a parody of themselves and with JP that's really tough to do. Tipton is a great writer at times and I think it's cool that they are old enough to do whatever the hell they want, it's just too bad it's crap worthy of Spinal Tap. Some, SOME of the tunes would be ok if they weren't so lyrically silly, but it should not be a double album, no way. Angel of Retribution was much better, IMO.

I was at the Toronto MM tour to see Motorhead (which it looks like that pic might be from, actually) and they were great, as always. Dio still sounds as good as he ever did and Rob didn't sound as bad as I was prepared for. Lemmy always sounds like the voice of God.

G

It wasn't that bad.

Although it was wierd almost every song has an opening song to it.

That is the main point with Judas Priest, they are unique, different and Rob Halford kept his vocals with his unusual operatic style. JP's influence it can be heard in Iron Maiden and Queensryche.

Cheers,

Just the original title of "Nostradamus" means a lot, if do you know who was?

Cheers,

My band is opening for them when they tour here next Tuesday. Cant wait!
Ill see if I can get some happy snaps.

Back