WE NEED A BLUES DRUMMER TO RECORD OUR TRACKS.

smithy78

Hey guys...

Basically we are looking for a drummer to record drums for three tracks of ours. We need someone who can mic up each drum and send us the individual tracks as the songs are going to be professionally produced.

We have a great producer who is working with us and we also have a great up and coming film director who is going to make videos for the tracks... And we have a large budget for promotion. This is a very serious project.

You can hear us playing acoustic hear (without our bass player)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sLIV97M13U

If you would be interested in getting involved, please reply here. Hope to hear from some of you guys.

Hello,

I'm interested. I have a home studio, and can happily record some tracks for you and send them across. Send me a PM with details, and I can give you an idea of fees, and we can go from there.

Further information about me, and additional contact information, is available on my website. See my signature for the link.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Nice voice.

I note you say you have a "large budget for promotion" but there's no mention of payment for the drummer that does this session. I don't know what to make of that, but it should really be clarified IMO.

Good luck.

Blues over a computer??? C'mon guys

Amen.

Shame on y'all fancy microphone-ownin' musicians and such. Back in my day we played the music like MEN, dammit.

Translation: I don't have any recording devices and have resorted to resentful sarcasm. My time will come though... someday...

Back