New song from my new album

robertondrums

Hey everyone I thought I would let you all know about my new song that has just been put up on our myspace page from our new album which is dew to be releast. The song is called Railway Mary. Check it out. The other songs on our myspace are from our old album that was done when I was 15. The album that we are working on is been professionally recorded by the studio we work for. The songs that are on it will be about two years old so they are not our latest material. The drumming on them is not all that complex but fits the tunes. Our more modern stuff which we will be working on deals in odd signatures and metric modulation and such like which we will hopfully start to record soon. We try to do as many different styles of music as possible so this album is more of a mixture of funk, rock and things, our next one will be more metaly.

Check it out let me know what you think.

http://www.myspace.com/echotown

Very Good! The drums fit perfectly with the song. It kind of reminds me of a mix of Jack Johnson and Travis, (if thats possible). I even listened to it twice!

Back