My magic carpet ride

T

The Old Hyde

Just a funny thing that happened at saturdays gig. For a drum rug I use a 4x6 rug I bought at Walmart. It was only 20 bucks and fits my kit. BUT...me AND my entire kit moved forward 3 feet during the show! haha It was so feakin funny, all of a sudden I was in the front near the lead singer! After the song I jumped off the throne laughing and pulled the kit back. It did it again later on but turned sidways instead of going forward. The bottom of the rug is kind of smooth so this moring I am ordering a new rug with a rubber bottom like an industrial door runner. The look on my band mates facees was priceless though.

Just a funny thing that happened at saturdays gig. For a drum rug I use a 4x6 rug I bought at Walmart. It was only 20 bucks and fits my kit. BUT...me AND my entire kit moved forward 3 feet during the show! haha It was so feakin funny, all of a sudden I was in the front near the lead singer! After the song I jumped off the throne laughing and pulled the kit back. It did it again later on but turned sidways instead of going forward. The bottom of the rug is kind of smooth so this moring I am ordering a new rug with a rubber bottom like an industrial door runner. The look on my band mates facees was priceless though.

Hahahaha....
Brilliant....
Imagine had you been on a plinth....

:)

it was sooo funny, I was just telling people here at work and they were laughing. I didnt notice it while playing though

Back