Hey Guys and Gals

The webpage cannot be found
HTTP 404
Most likely causes:
There might be a typing error in the address.
If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:
Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

Go to and look for the information you want.

More information

This error (HTTP 404 Not Found) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but the page you wanted was not found. It's possible that the webpage is temporarily unavailable. Alternatively, the website might have changed or removed the webpage.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

It's working for me Wy. I'm in Oz also and no probs at all. Hey nearly 1000 posts too mate....can you get there today???

Smoooooooth Ryan!! Nice snare sound mate. Very enjoyable....thanks man.

It's working for me Wy. I'm in Oz also and no probs at all. Hey nearly 1000 posts too mate....can you get there today???

Smoooooooth Ryan!! Nice snare sound mate. Very enjoyable....thanks man.

I still cannot get it. :-(

I think so mate. Where are you? I'm in Sydney.

South of the border mate....sunny (well today at least) Melbourne.

Nice city. It's bloody hot up here today.

Well it took me since Jan 07, but here it is, my 1000th post.

Do I win a prize? Something gold, perhaps?

Still cannot get the OP's link. In fact it made the system shut down. I'll have to remember to check it later.

Nice city. It's bloody hot up here today.

Well it took me since Jan 07, but here it is, my 1000th post.

Do I win a prize? Something gold, perhaps?

Still cannot get the OP's link. In fact it made the system shut down. I'll have to remember to check it later.

Ha-ha....I KNEW we'd get you there. Congrats on your Gold Membership status Wy. You're scaling the dizzy heights now!!

Shame you can't get the link....great little group. As I stated earlier...very smooth.

Ryan, sorry for this semi hijack of your thread, but I HAD to help get him over the line. I'll cease the banter now and let this thread get back on topic.

Back