What's the secret to getting access to the pearl drummers forum

snowfall

Does anyone know what the secret is to being able to post on the pearl drummers forum? I'm registered there, but can't post. Seems like I'm in "awaiting activation" limbo.
-snow

You should be able to msg an admin there.

It's a sign.

This forum is much better.

Having the exact same problem with it. Registered 6 months ago & still waiting to be activated. Sent admin a message but haven't heard a single thing in reply 😭

I had trouble getting into that forum a few years ago.

I can post there now, but rarely do. Like Duck Tape says, I like this one better.

Answer: go to the bottom of their forum's page, and click CONTACT US. You'll be able to send a msg to an admin.

I tried a couple of times and just gave up.

Since Geno Okamoto left ,Pearl end user relations have gone downhill.

Talked to a couple of the drum dept managers at a few stores around here and since they fired and consolidated their reps ,service has been spotty too.

Does anyone know what the secret is to being able to post on the pearl drummers forum? I'm registered there, but can't post. Seems like I'm in "awaiting activation" limbo.
-snow
I had the same problem on 'the other' big drum forum (whose name escapes me atm) - I was 'in', but frozen. All comms to admin ignored. Weird!
Gave up and came here. Glad I did too.

I tried a couple of times and just gave up.

Since Geno Okamoto left ,Pearl end user relations have gone downhill.

Talked to a couple of the drum dept managers at a few stores around here and since they fired and consolidated their reps ,service has been spotty too.
Gene is one of a kind.

But he is enjoying his retirement.

Back