Now that youtube has annoying ads, what do we have for alternatives?

Shild

I've been more inclined to go on Vimeo lately as an alternative to youtube.. So far it seems to be ad free but the problem is, the searches you do on it don't seem to give you nearly as good of results. For example, I typed "double bass technique" into both and got much better results from youtube. Anyone know another alternative or how to better deal with Vimeo's search engine?

I've been more inclined to go on Vimeo lately as an alternative to youtube.. So far it seems to be ad free but the problem is, the searches you do on it don't seem to give you nearly as good of results. For example, I typed "double bass technique" into both and got much better results from youtube. Anyone know another alternative or how to better deal with Vimeo's search engine?

How much per month would you be willing to pay for unlimited acccess to commercial free videos, hundeds of millions of them on every topic imaginable? If the answer is zero, then pit up with a few brief ads. These services take expertise, memory, technology, capital, legal andmore.

Back