What's the story behind your user name?

I like the kind of hip and weird undertone "Odd" gets in an English context, lol :).

When I lived in the US I was odd Arnie, or just Arnie. One of my friends found it so "odd" he felt he had to give me the name Todd instead. lol Pronouncing it correctly, for an American, proved to be pretty much impossible.

Haha I've had a few PM's asking me what mine is all about, so here goes:

It is a combination of some typically Scottish exclaimations of surprise.
Jings! Crivens! Help ma boab!
These are regularly strung together and appear many times in older Scottish literature and comedy, for instance, its an expression used a lot in Oor Wullie and The Broons.

Its my email address and my facebook URL also, so I have it pretty tied up!

coems from 'open tunings' on drums.
I prefer my drum tunings to sound open, resonant, and well, for me, like drums should IMO. single ply all the way!

Its my name.........

We are drummers of the same feel. I go for open tunings and single ply too!!! My drumkit is set and tuned that way...

coems from 'open tunings' on drums.
I prefer my drum tunings to sound open, resonant, and well, for me, like drums should IMO. single ply all the way!

This is my nickname since I was 13 years old, now I'm 27 and this user name I will carry on to the end of my days :D

hkcweb - It's the name of my Web & Graphic Design venture. HKC is my 3 daughters' initials. Hana, Kaya, Charli. I've since had a baby boy, Dalan. Oh, well.

Charli should have been Carla and then they all would have had 2 a's in their name and you could have played with that

Well hmmm.....
I like playing the drum set. haha

The drum set is my favorite instrument and my favorite number is 19. It is 19 because it took me 19 minutes to run a mile in elementary school and there was another re-occurrence of 19 on that same day. My first drum name was Drum19 which I used in the first Halo game. lol. Then it just eventually evolved into DrumSetMan19

Actually my girlfriend came up with my user name and it pretty much describes my history.

Dennis

When I was younger and I used to go dancing at a local alternative club. My nickname was Fairy. Metallica is my favourite band so...MetalFaerie. I use it for just about everything.

(Guess you can tell that I am of the feminine persuasion, IOW I am a lady drummer)

I love to draw, and this was what I chose for my first email address and it just stuck.

My username is kinda stupid and not even related to my real name. It's sad story how I got it though. Yep, you read it right, a sad story behind choosing an username lol. I was an owner of a forum (like this one, just not drumming related) and I was hosted by my "friend", he also owned my domain. After a while I couldn't pay for 1 month because of the lack of income I had, then my "friend" sold the site to some random guy that got my ass kicked out of my own site, my own efforts etc. Then I registered to my site with another username - ageadm, which should mean AGE + ADM, where AGE stands for past/ex/former and ADM for administrator. I wanted to get to a point where I was saying, through my username, that I'm a former administrator of this board, but no one got my message lol.

Back