New Bronze

drumming_hd

So my 17" Vault was used by someone else without me knowing and I got it back cracked. I've played with it for quite a few months while still cracked, but now it just has no projection left. I decided it was time for it to retire. You know what that means....NEW GEAR.

Here she is, I just took some quick shots with my phone. I dont have the kit at my apt so its just the cymbal. I wanted something dark and responsive and this was perfect!

So my 17" Vault was used by someone else without me knowing and I got it back cracked. I've played with it for quite a few months while still cracked, but now it just has no projection left. I decided it was time for it to retire. You know what that means....NEW GEAR.

Here she is, I just took some quick shots with my phone. I dont have the kit at my apt so its just the cymbal. I wanted something dark and responsive and this was perfect!

Its beautiful sounding cymbal to be sure.

However

If someone took very expensive vault without my permission and then proceeded break it, a severe beat down would be the first, 2nd and 3rd order of business before replacement was even a consideration.

If someone played my cymbals without letting me know I`d surely go crazy.
Did you get an idemnification??

Anyway, very nice cymbal! Just had the chance to check out some K Custom crashes I think...beautiful sound beyond doubt. Happy you found what you wanted!

Karl

It does suck for sure, but its been almost a year since that happened so im kind of over it. I knew the guy, and hes pretty nice and never meant to crack it. I dont think he knew he did, so whatever its all good! I still played it for a while and it sounded fine. Just recently its started to really spread, pretty much half the bell is cracked.
But I prefer to look on the bright side; new cymbal.

BTW My band In Safe Hands is playing at Cafe Dekcuf in Ottawa Ontario Canada tomorrow night (wednesday 18th) if anyone on the forum is from the area. Come check us out, YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED!

www.myspace.com/insafehands

Even though I prefer Paiste

The K line of Zild just look so awesome.

Hope this one is kept in better hands

It does suck for sure, but its been almost a year since that happened so im kind of over it. I knew the guy, and hes pretty nice and never meant to crack it. I dont think he knew he did, so whatever its all good! I still played it for a while and it sounded fine. Just recently its started to really spread, pretty much half the bell is cracked.
But I prefer to look on the bright side; new cymbal.

Now, that is the right attitude...nice you see things that way! I cannot say exactly how I would react until it happened...hopefully as nice as you! Enjoy the new K

Sweet. The K Thin Dark crashes will do for just about anything, great sounding crashes. I hope that guy can learn to ask before he breaks something next time, lol.

Back