Tim Waterson Here!

I bought Tim's DVD a while ago, and the Moose stamp on the packaging was worth the price alone. The DVD content is great, and Tim is a genuinely nice guy.

Hey Tim-

Great youtube stuff!!!

Got my Axis pedal...Killer. Been tweaking it... I played Roddys pedals the other dat and he has them much diferant than I do..But I learned from playing his...
John thanks ive seen your clips too.
I have 3 double pedals and they are ALL set different..
Great to be part of the Drummer commaraderie.......sp?
Tim

TIM!!!!!!
amazing drummer, subscribed and watched alot of your videos.
i learned that relaxed playing is the fastest :D

Hi Tim!!! I got two questions? What do you think about flat foot technique???? and how do you set your pedlal tension??

Hi Tim!!! I got two questions? What do you think about flat foot technique???? and how do you set your pedlal tension??
flat foot is just running on the pedals and uses the legs.
I use a loose ankle and let me ankles control the notes.
\i have 3 double pedals and they are all set differnt tensions I want to be to play on Any pedal at any tension and still get the job done.
but for overalplaying medium tension
merry Christmas and God Bless
Tim

flat foot is just running on the pedals and uses the legs.
I use a loose ankle and let me ankles control the notes.
\i have 3 double pedals and they are all set differnt tensions I want to be to play on Any pedal at any tension and still get the job done.
but for overalplaying medium tension
merry Christmas and God Bless
Tim

So you dont lock your foot? its like heal toe. its not one, one, one, one... its one, two, one, two?
Do you touch pedal with yout toe when you play fast? (my english sucks sorry)
Marry christmas to you and your family keep on the good work!

I want to be to play on Any pedal at any tension and still get the job done.
Tim

I see a lot of guys play on a double pedal and they are mad fast. And then when I use the pedal it is very hard to play and I realize that those guys can just play on any pedal, and still be mad fast.

I've not been able to develop a really strong double, and I think there is just something about developing a certain ankle strength that helps in that process. So these guys have a certain ankle strength that, unfortunately, I don't possess. What is your approach, and what can I do to improve that? thanks

I see a lot of guys play on a double pedal and they are mad fast. And then when I use the pedal it is very hard to play and I realize that those guys can just play on any pedal, and still be mad fast.

I've not been able to develop a really strong double, and I think there is just something about developing a certain ankle strength that helps in that process. So these guys have a certain ankle strength that, unfortunately, I don't possess. What is your approach, and what can I do to improve that? thanks

A good drummer can play on any set with any pedal
I set out exercises on my dvd showing the transition between leg and ankle motions and once those are learned its just a matter of applying that to your playing
Tim
www.twothreeonetwomusic.com

hi Tim. what do you think about trick Pro1-V drum pedal??

I tried them At NAMM they are good but NOT as good as AXIS
Tim

Hi Tim,
Could you expand a bit on why you have this opinion? I haven't tried the Trick and only messed around for a few minutes on the Axis. Just trying to get more info before I buy a direct drive pedal. I like that with these pedals I can get the single to start out (I don't play double bass yet) and expand to a double later.
Thanks

Back