Happy Fathers Day

tamadrm

Platinum Member
I'ts Fathers Day here in the U.S. and I just want to wish all of you who are dads, a great happy and healthy Fathers Day.

I'll be grilling up a nice thick Porterhouse steak,baked potato and sweet Jersey corn on the cob....and maybe a beer or two.........?Three?

Maybe a baseball game or two.

Enjoy all.:):)

Steve B

It's Father's Day here in the UK too.

I was born into the wrong family, but I married into the right one. Happy Father's Day to my wonderful FIL and husband, and to all the good guys!

Thanks Steve, sounds like a good plan. I have ribeye steak, some bigass shrimp, zucchini and a potato on the menu tonight. I will be spending some quality time with my honey, who is a great cook, and who I am crazy about, and basically enjoying the day after a grueling Saturday starting with an 8 hour code update class at 7:00 AM on 2 hours sleep from the Friday night gig, and just enough time after the class to get ready for a private party gig at night. I don't play too well when I am lacking sleep! I just got a new lawn tractor and am looking forward to mowing my lawn with it. Life is good.

Happy Fathers Day guys.

Larry....I swear nothing smells as good as the combination of grilled steak and fresh cut grass.....

Enjoy my friend...prost!

Steve B

Having a shrimp boil for 7, here.​

Eggs bendict on baby back ribs and Sam Adams at the mussel bar for brunch, and McLaughlin at the Howard theatre tonight with my boys. I'm a lucky daddy.

Back