Why should I share my drums?

Takes 5 minutes, no deal. Heads do not get damaged if tuned high. And if you turn the screws to the left your drums will sound like you like them again: Low.[/QUOTE]

It's pretty impossible to tune a drum correctly with loud music/people going on in the background. Besides that, it's not something I should have to worry about just before I go on. Also what's the point investing in good drum heads if you can't tune them properly? What's the point investing in good anything more to the point.

And as far as going around the room asking drummers to sign a piece of paper... have you ever had to do this when you've borrowed? If so what was your reaction? Aha

Edit: About lawsuits...

Of course there is a lawsuit if a guy destroys your drums while using them. And if its clear that it happened because of misusage. The point here is to still go on being fair with other fellow drummers after such a thing happens.

And one more thing as a sidenote: I absolutely love my drums and the way they sound. Whenever possible I will bring them to any gig. But sometimes its just not possible - lack of space in the car (if you have to bring guitar and bass amps for your band too for example), not enough time to change drums in between bands.... Reasons can vary greatly. What's important is to make sure you check ahead of time with the other bands / drummers. That way you'll also find out ahead of time what kind of gear they'll bring along or if they seem like potential gear destroyers. If they do you can still decide not to give them your gear - I do the same thing of course.
But making it a general policy not to share gear seems a little stubborn to me. Thats what I was was referring to.

Anyway, didn't mean to start an argument here. Just my point of view...

Edit:
Whenever possible I will bring them to any gig. But sometimes its just not possible - lack of space in the car (if you have to bring guitar and bass amps for your band too for example), not enough time to change drums in between bands.... Reasons can vary greatly.

Come on, just be honest. It's because half the time you don't want to share your drums or just want the easy life? Right? hehe

ps its not an argument... it's a discussion

It's pretty impossible to tune a drum correctly with loud music/people going on in the background. Besides that, it's not something I should have to worry about just before I go on. Also what's the point investing in good drum heads if you can't tune them properly? What's the point investing in good anything more to the point.

And as far as going around the room asking drummers to sign a piece of paper... have you ever had to do this when you've borrowed? If so what was your reaction? Aha

OK - now this is funny.

Tuning is something you have to worry about before you go on no matter if someone tuned your drums before you or not. You take your drums out of the practise room into the car, out of the car on the stage... You have to tune them. Period. If you can't do it with loud music going on (usually during stage changes its not that loud) get a tension watch.

I don't get the point about investing in good heads and not being able to tune them properly... I use clear ambassadors as batter heads - these are cheap but good. I also teach seminars about drum tuning so I know how to tune drums. I don't know what you are referring to here.

Yes, I had to sign papers in the past. Of course. I once played a gig where a guy had a 8 piece DW collectors with a graphic finish - worth around 8K only for the friggin shells. I was happy to use the gear and of course I understood why he had me sign a paper, just like everybody understands why I let people sign something for me (what I rarely ever do like I said).
I don't have to sign these things very often though, because I dont look and act like a guy who destroys things so other drummers ususally trust me.

Look - I play drums professionally and have between 50 to 100 gigs a year. I just don't have the time to bring my own stuff to every gig I play. Other drummers also dont. Why not help these people out if they need it?

Come on, just be honest. It's because half the time you don't want to share your drums or just want the easy life? Right? hehe

ps its not an argument... it's a discussion

Of course I want the easy life man. Everybody does.

Seriously though: If I can bring my own gear to a show, I will. Just simply because I prefer playing on my own instrument. If that means that other people will play with my gear thats no problem for me like I said. But I clear these things up ahead of time. If I find out the drummer before or after me plays in a band called "Smashed up Testicals" and spills blood and vomit on the gear during the show I can decide ahead of time that he won't be a guy using my stuff. If I find that out at the show, I will have him sign the mentioned piece of paper. Maybe the guy will then not like me any more, but I don't care because a) I am at the save side and b) because I know he will handle my gear with care.

Like I said: Almost never happens, especially since I left the metal/hardcore/punk music.

As for setting up and tuning one more thing: If I don't have my own gear with me, at least I want to try to get as close to what I am used to. If the other drummer tells me I am not allowed to tune / arrange the drums I cannot really understand why - because it just ain't such a big deal rearranging an retuning them.

99% of the time other drummers are surprised though, how good their drums sound after I tuned them... But that's another story :)

OK, I'll leave it at that for tonight because I have to play a gig now ;) And I'm happy I don't have to bring my gear to that show, otherwise I would have had to leave 5 hours ago for line-check. You see: There are two sided to the story.

OK - now this is funny.

Tuning is something you have to worry about before you go on no matter if someone tuned your drums before you or not.

Little tweaks yes but not changing a complete head sometimes!! Change overs are tight!

I play drums professionally too! My whole point of this discussion was if you feel uncomfortable sharing (for whatever reason) it should be ok to say no without feeling guilty about it. I do know though that I'd rather say no any day than run around the room getting drummers to sign some sort of contract! That's just plain silly!

Perhaps not yourself but some drummers have no respect for other peoples gear.

Little tweaks yes but not changing a complete head sometimes!! Change overs are tight!

I play drums professionally too! My whole point of this discussion was if you feel uncomfortable sharing (for whatever reason) it should be ok to say no without feeling guilty about it. I do know though that I'd rather say no any day than run around the room getting drummers to sign some sort of contract! That's just plain silly!

Perhaps not yourself but some drummers have no respect for other peoples gear.

What I find about change overs is that most of the time the other guys in the band need way longer than myself. Especially guitar players for some reason... As far as tuning goes: I never had a guy who tuned my resonant heads (which I find way more important as far as sound and projection goes) - I don't know why though. Seems like many drummers under-estimate resonant heads. Anyway, 99,9% of the time I only have to worry about my batter heads and just readjust my resos - that never takes more time than maximum 5 minutes. I know how I want my heads to sound like and I know how to get to that sound quickly.

As far as signing papers goes: Like i said - rarely happens, but if it does, I see it that way that for the other guy its cooler having to sign for not destroying my stuff rather than having to drive home again and bring his own drumset. And I don't have to run around for anything - I set my drums up when I get to the venue and remove them when I leave. If someone else wants to play them before or after me, they will always come to me and ask me about it.

What I was trying to get across all the time is that I don't get this kind of zero tolerance policy with gear. I get that if you play a leftie setup or a very unique setup you don't want someone to rearrange everything - and that's cool for the other guys as well because probably it won't matter if they have to rearrange something or set up their own stuff. But if you're playing a regular 4 or 5 piece set, why not share it with other drummers if they look like they behave?

I've had so many encounters with drummers who say stuff like: "You can play my set, but if you touch it I will kill you. It was extremely expensive and it sounds exactly like I want it!!!". Then I go to the set and it's a beautiful Sonor SQ2 set, but all the heads are dampened with towels or tons of tape..... These are the moments when I think: " You f**** re****ed idiot, maybe you should actually let someone touch your gear from time to time because you don't know how to handle it."

Maybe I'm being arrogant, but that's exactly what happened to me at the gig I just came home from. Luckily, I had my 500$ Basix setup (including hardware lol) in my trunk that I use in my music school for the kids, so the only reason I touched the SQ2s was to remove them from stage. Reaction of the drummer after the show: "These drums sound great, they must have been expensive!" My response: "That thing in your set that you call a bassdrum, but muffle it with a full size blanket and 5 pillows probably costs 3 or 4 times as much as my whole set. If that is exactly the way you want your drums to sound like, you could have saved 4K and go with some buckets."

Anyway - cool that we're cool now. Like I said I wasn't seeking an argument, I was just surprised that so many guys seem to have the zero tolerance thing going on that I cannot really understand. If you always have a drumset ready in the trunk - cool, go for it. But if you - like I do and assume most playing drummers do - have to rely on other peoples drumset from time to time I don't feel its fair to not let other players use your own stuff as well. What I learned from tonight: Always keep a basix in the trunk :) That way you don't have to rely on muffled to death SQ2s and if other drummers destroy your set, it's not that bad.

Yes in an ideal world it would be great if everyone could share and respect others equipment, tune them to make them sound better, even help pack them up and carry them to the car afterwards. But it's not an ideal world.
I've basically decided not to share anymore and if people take a dislike to me because of it, it's tough!
I'll quite happily pull a gig rather than share my gear with 4 other bands. Happened before in fact and my band mates backed me up on it. Just not worth the hassle. Especially if your gears expensive. It's a sure fire way of ruining it!
I've seen loads of drummers with expensive drums that don't know what to do with them. I saw a guy recently with a Starclassic that had bubble wrap stuffed inside all the shells! As odd as it was, I didn't think it was any of my business. Up to him if he wants to waste money. Same way as I see Ferrari drivers cautiously driving 40mph down the motorway. I may think they're a bit of a tosser but I'm not going to attempt to stop their car and drive it for them at 200mph, skidding around and showing them what it's capable of! I realise like the Starclassic and your Sonor guy, they've probably got it purely for aesthetic reasons.... and that's a different discussion entirely.
Anyway... happy drumming hehe

OK - now this is funny.

Tuning is something you have to worry about before you go on no matter if someone tuned your drums before you or not. You take your drums out of the practise room into the car, out of the car on the stage... You have to tune them. Period. If you can't do it with loud music going on (usually during stage changes its not that loud) get a tension watch.
Rick, it's just not gonna happen that between sets on a multiple band show, after some idiot has beat the begeezus out of your kit you'll have any time to tune your kit, no matter if you have a tension watch, they simply want the music to continue, NOW!! These types of shows usually rush you around and want you to start IMMEDIATELY, not after taking time to tune your kit.
So really, it's not funny at all

I don't get the point about investing in good heads and not being able to tune them properly... I use clear ambassadors as batter heads - these are cheap but good. I also teach seminars about drum tuning so I know how to tune drums. I don't know what you are referring to here.
Rick, I'm sure he has knowledge of how to tune his drums, so don't be so condescending.
He might use a different method from yours, but if it serves him, so be it. There are many ways to do many things, that doesn't mean they are wrong or right, just that they are different.

Yes, I had to sign papers in the past. Of course. I once played a gig where a guy had a 8 piece DW collectors with a graphic finish - worth around 8K only for the friggin shells. I was happy to use the gear and of course I understood why he had me sign a paper, just like everybody understands why I let people sign something for me (what I rarely ever do like I said).
I don't have to sign these things very often though, because I dont look and act like a guy who destroys things so other drummers ususally trust me.
Rick, I'm sure that there are LOTS of great drums that you or I would like to play, but I'll be damned if I'm going to be FORCED to play someones drums when I don't WANT to and be responsible for them. I'm not a basher, but sometimes shiot just happens, and I'm not going to be the guy paying for it when I have my OWN kit just ACHIN' to be played. No matter HOW great the drums are, I'm FARE more expressive and comfortable on MY OWN kit. There's just NO substitute for that feeling.

Look - I play drums professionally and have between 50 to 100 gigs a year. I just don't have the time to bring my own stuff to every gig I play. Other drummers also dont. Why not help these people out if they need it?
Yeah, lots of drummers play that much and more. I make SURE I have my instrument with me if I'm scheduled to play. I really don't want to use another drummers "sound" especially seeing as mine is better. Yeah, BETTER is subjective I know, but isn't that the point. Everyone has a different way to do it, I wouldn't FORCE them, so I won't be forced either.
Check my 5 rules in a post I made back somewhere in this thread. If the other player wishes to abide by them, that can use my kit, if NOT I'll be happy to get mine out of the way.

The ONLY gig I won't fuss over is a Benefit. I'll use WHATEVER they've got. You're not there for yourself at a Benefit, so you'd BETTER bend over backward to be accommodating.

Rick, it's just not gonna happen that between sets on a multiple band show, after some idiot has beat the begeezus out of your kit you'll have any time to tune your kit, no matter if you have a tension watch, they simply want the music to continue, NOW!! These types of shows usually rush you around and want you to start IMMEDIATELY, not after taking time to tune your kit.

Of course they do - it happens to me all the time. But as I said: Almost everytime I do find the time to get some quick tuning done. Look at it that way: If the drummer before you brings his own set and you bring your own set it will take much longer to remove one set and then set up the new set. So sharing is much quicker and leaves time for tuning. These quick changeovers are the exact reason why I believe that sharing gear is the better way to go.

Rick, I'm sure he has knowledge of how to tune his drums, so don't be so condescending.
He might use a different method from yours, but if it serves him, so be it. There are many ways to do many things, that doesn't mean they are wrong or right, just that they are different.

He made that point, I was just responding to it. Really don't know what your talking about here. Read the thread again.

Rick, I'm sure that there are LOTS of great drums that you or I would like to play, but I'll be damned if I'm going to be FORCED to play someones drums when I don't WANT to and be responsible for them. I'm not a basher, but sometimes shiot just happens, and I'm not going to be the guy paying for it when I have my OWN kit just ACHIN' to be played. No matter HOW great the drums are, I'm FARE more expressive and comfortable on MY OWN kit. There's just NO substitute for that feeling.

If you play someone elses drums, your responsible for them. Period. If you don't like it, bring your own drums to every show if you can. If someone destroys your kit when he's playing it - will you pay for that? Certainly not.

Yeah, lots of drummers play that much and more. I make SURE I have my instrument with me if I'm scheduled to play. I really don't want to use another drummers "sound" especially seeing as mine is better. Yeah, BETTER is subjective I know, but isn't that the point. Everyone has a different way to do it, I wouldn't FORCE them, so I won't be forced either.
Check my 5 rules in a post I made back somewhere in this thread. If the other player wishes to abide by them, that can use my kit, if NOT I'll be happy to get mine out of the way.

If you can bring your set to every show you play thats great for you. Do it. Many guys cannot. For example if I have to use my instrument to teach until 8pm and have a show after that but soundcheck starts at 5pm: How in the hell am I supposed to bring my drums to that? In this case: Another drummer brings his drums, I use them, make sure I don't damage anything and in case I do (which never happened) I'll pay for it. Just like you I prefer playing on my own drums, but in some cases its just simply not possible.

The ONLY gig I won't fuss over is a Benefit. I'll use WHATEVER they've got. You're not there for yourself at a Benefit, so you'd BETTER bend over backward to be accommodating.

Cool, good for you. I'd still prefer to have my own kit there, but if not possible I'll too use whats there, just like at any other gig.

Honestly, most of your points I don' get. What's your point? That sharing drums is not funny? Of course its not funny. Its necessary for the exact reasons that you've mentioned (like quick change overs).

Just to sum it up one more time (it gets boring already): I think that sharing drums is no problem if you take care of your fellow drummers gear. If you think that the other person is not responsible enough to take care of your gear: Don't share with them. If you have to share because it just simply ain't possible without sharing, make sure that if damage occurs, you're not the one who has to pay for it. And try to make life as easy as possible to the other guy, meaning: Allow him to tune and arrange the drums for his needs. Like I said, its no big deal to rearrange and retune during change over. This still is much quicker than setting up new drums. And if the schedule is sooooo incredibly tight that there is absolutely no time for changing anything, then for christs sake talk to the other guy and tell him not to change too much.
Remember: The next show it could be you who has to rely on the other drummers drums. Everytime my set is used for a show with two or more bands and I know that the schedule is not superduper uber-tight, I tell the other guys: You can do whatever you want with my set, tune it, arrange it.... But if you damage it - you or your insurace will have to pay for it. Isn't that common sense?

Last point: My name ist not Rick. My Avatar name SickRick is a short form for StickTrick. Now this is funny, isn't it?

It seems like us drummers get the raw deal here when it comes to sharing our equipment. Granted we generally take up the largest stage space but I'm quite happy to tear down or set up my kit whenever! It's only down to engineers or fellow drummers laziness that there should ever be a reason to share equipment. At the end of the day though it should be my decision and a decision I should not have to feel guilty about!
I always take my kit to gigs unless it's been pre-arranged and then I'll just take my breakables. Just common sense in my book. I remember one guy who turned up with just a pair of sticks! After pleading with me to use my kit (and failing) he then turned up 30mins later with his full kit. Why he didn't in the first place I'll never no. Just laziness I guess.
I say all this because I've had some pretty bad experiences of kit sharing in the past. Whether it be lost cymbal washers, hi-hat clutches, broken heads or toms set up too low that they're scraping off the bass drum finish (not what you want when you've got a brand new set)! Not to mention re-tuning! Arrrrrgh......
Obviously this only applies to smaller club gigs and for this I'm even considering buying a set of beat up crappy drums that I don't mind sharing but then again why should I have to compromise my sound to please others and make their lives easier?
What are your views on this? I never see a guitarist sharing his Les Paul. My kit is my pride and joy too.....and I, it seems is the only person capable of looking after it.

OOOoo! I agree nothing makes me more mad than this!
I get my own back when I have to do this....I take my Roland td8 and just before another drummer comes to use my kit, I select a crap drumkit- that I have tweaked already to make it worse,,,on top of the god terrible sounds, I have switched the cymbals over left to right and dumped loads of overlays on like tambourine on a tom etc.....Why should this fool using my expensive gear sound decent....if I have a say- it wont happen!

LOL!

I play a few opening act type gigs here in Austin for some major Texas Country acts. I am normally the guy that would be the one using the other guys drum kit. It really comes down to the stage. If the headliner has left no room for another drum kit then it makes it really rough. I would much rather set up and play my own gear but have had to use the headliners kit as well. From the other side I was in a band where we hosted a jam night. I never knew who was going to be playing my kit and it was very stressful. For me in that situation the solution was get a kit at the pawn shop and use it for that gig. Then everybody could just get up and play and I didn't mind it at all.

I feel it is fair enough to ask if they can use my kit but at the same time if I say no that should be the end of it. Ask the person asking to put up the cost of replacing cymbals and heads first and see what they say
wink.gif

One more thing that just came to my mind seeing that you're from the US: A good friend of mine toured the east coast last year with his band and told me, that schedules in America are much tighter than they are here in Europe. The way they did was to set up the drums besides the stage and when the other band was done with their show they would alltogether change the drums as quickly as possible. Drums were tuned with a tension watch while the other band was playing.
Often times they played two or three shows in one night in different clubs at different times...

If you do it that way (that never happened to me here in Germany, even if schedules are tight, you ususally do get at least some time to arrange your stuff), of course the idea of sharing drums might not work as good or even not work at all. If you have to drive your drums to the next show directly after playing, of course you cannot share them.

Just trying to get across that I don't get the whole "I don't share my drums as a general policy out of ego" thing. Guitar players don't share their guitars simply for that reason that its much easier to get a guitar to a gig and changing requires no time at all. Amps though are shared all the time (at least where I live).

But hey.... if you don't want to share your drums, just don't do it. But tell the other guys ahead of time so that they can adjust to that. And don't ever rely on other peoples drums when you need them. :)

don't rely on other peoples drums when you need them. :)[/QUOTE]

But that's the point. I never do rely on anybody else because I always take my own gear! Also I never turn up to a gig without knowing the arrangements before hand. I always make a point of letting the promoter know that I will not be sharing my kit and if he's doing his job properly he'll pass that message around so people can make the appropriate arrangements. They may have weeks to sort this out, so if anyone does turn up with no gear it's their own stupid fault. Unless the promotor didn't pass the message on, in which I'll pass the blame onto him. Either way it's not my problem.

I played a gig at the River Lounge in Glen Avon last night. It went real well and we were asked to come back. During one of the breaks a rather large, imposing patron asked in he could sit at my kit. I asked his name, introduced myself, shook his hand, and said, "NO, but thanks for asking and it was really nice to meet you." end of story.

But that's the point. I never do rely on anybody else because I always take my own gear! Also I never turn up to a gig without knowing the arrangements before hand. I always make a point of letting the promoter know that I will not be sharing my kit and if he's doing his job properly he'll pass that message around so people can make the appropriate arrangements. They may have weeks to sort this out, so if anyone does turn up with no gear it's their own stupid fault. Unless the promotor didn't pass the message on, in which I'll pass the blame onto him. Either way it's not my problem.

If you really never have to rely on other peoples drums that's totally cool then. I'd never say something else. But if you - like me - have to rely on other peoples sets, not sharing the own kit is uncool.

Just like you, I always come prepared to death to every gig - that's what gives me other gigs in the future. But bringing my own set is just not always possible for some of the mentioned reasons.

I'm not opposed to drum sharing. I've done it many times myself, being the provider of the drums and being the user of somebody else's drums. I have my gigging kit that I use that I wouldn't mind if it got scratched up a little. Heck, I might even be the one to accidentally damage it, let alone the engineers, other band members, or other bands' members. Also, I don't mind playing a kit configured differently than my own preferences. I don't really mind a tom being angled too much or placed too far in one direction or another--it's easy to adapt. I often switch up my set up just to keep things fresh.

I just don't take my nice DWs out that much, because of the potential for damaging its "perfectness". If I have any doubt about the safeness of its condition at a gig, I simply won't bring it. That's my babied kit, and I baby it accordingly.

I wonder what some of the people posting here who take their "baby" kits to gigs would do if they were playing a gig and a mic stand or light fixture just gave out and fell and damaged their kits. Would they try to find someone to blame for it? Do they make the sound engineers or anyone else who does their business in the vicinity of their kit sign papers as well? What about the business owners? Accidents happen, and it's something you have to be prepared to deal with when the time comes. When will these guys realize that something will eventually happen to their kits if they keep playing them out, and at what point do they accept that it's partially going to be their fault because they chose to take their expensive kits out to gigs?

In the situations I play in nowadays, there's nothing but professional respect and regard for each other and our instruments (the tools of our trade). If you find yourself in less than these ideal situations, then be smart about it.

"I wonder what some of the people posting here who take their "baby" kits to gigs would do if they were playing a gig and a mic stand or light fixture just gave out and fell and damaged their kits. Would they....."

An engineer can't really do much other than tear a hole in your bass drum skin. That's why I have a reinforcement ring. You're right though, things can happen but it's about minimizing the chances and I'd say a fellow drummer is by far the most likely culprit of any damage. As far as lights falling over etc, it's all a bit what if? What if the car crashed on the way to the gig? What if your house burnt down whilst you were out gigging with your gigging kit (and your DW's were at home). What if?

But you have another kit you're not too worried about which is cool. I don't have the space for 2 kits, if I did I wouldn't be having this discussion. I do think though there's not much point having a nice expensive kit if its never going to see the light of day! Mine does see the light of day... it's just no one else can use it.

I wonder what some of the people posting here who take their "baby" kits to gigs would do if they were playing a gig and a mic stand or light fixture just gave out and fell and damaged their kits. Would they try to find someone to blame for it? Do they make the sound engineers or anyone else who does their business in the vicinity of their kit sign papers as well? What about the business owners? Accidents happen, and it's something you have to be prepared to deal with when the time comes. When will these guys realize that something will eventually happen to their kits if they keep playing them out, and at what point do they accept that it's partially going to be their fault because they chose to take their expensive kits out to gigs?

If you were referring to me because I brought in the piece of paper (boy it gets boring by now), only that much more about it: It's to make sure that nobody damages my set on purpous (which did happen to my old set if you read the entire thread). If someone kicks your set off a drumriser as part of his show would you be cool about that because it was your fault to bring the set to the gig? Most certainly not.

For all other damage that might occur (like falling lights or exploding nuclear weapons that are in the basement of the club but the army forgot about them years ago and they got all rusty and stuff) there are insurances. Ever heard of these?

Great thing to have. If I play an open air gig with my set and a thunderstorm takes off the roof of the stage and my kit gets destroyed by rain (or any other just as poorly constructed situation) I have an insurance to pay for it. But again: If someone damages my gear on purpous or by misusing it, I'll have him pay the repairs. Wouldn't everbody else do the same thing? And only to make sure that the guy cannot run and hide, I get his name ahead of time. I want to know who uses my gear, and as far as I can tell at least in this thread it seems like I am one of the guys who is most liberal about other people using gear. And I am also one of the guys who actually did have big time damage on their gear because they shared it.

If you drive your buddys car against a tree, you'll certainly cover up the damage. Why make an exception for drums?

I'm not opposed to drum sharing. I've done it many times myself, being the provider of the drums and being the user of somebody else's drums. I have my gigging kit that I use that I wouldn't mind if it got scratched up a little. Heck, I might even be the one to accidentally damage it, let alone the engineers, other band members, or other bands' members. Also, I don't mind playing a kit configured differently than my own preferences. I don't really mind a tom being angled too much or placed too far in one direction or another--it's easy to adapt. I often switch up my set up just to keep things fresh.

I just don't take my nice DWs out that much, because of the potential for damaging its "perfectness". If I have any doubt about the safeness of its condition at a gig, I simply won't bring it. That's my babied kit, and I baby it accordingly.

In the situations I play in nowadays, there's nothing but professional respect and regard for each other and our instruments (the tools of our trade). If you find yourself in less than these ideal situations, then be smart about it.

It's all about playing the odds, my man. It seems like almost everyone in this thread has a story about a drummer damaging their kit. I don't think you are going to find many horror stories of the type you mention. Heck, why not just say, "What happens if there is a fire in the nightclub?" It does happen...but it's so rare, it's not a huge concern. Same with sound stuff falling, etc.

Back