Pic of yourself

Decided I should finally show my face round here. This is my and one of my kits. The first one is a press photo, the other three are studio pictures, obviously. Thats my usual studio getup, You can see one of the other kits in the background on one of em. Let me know what you guys think.

P.S. Don't mind my creepy face on that one pic, just making faces at the camera man

Attachments

• band shoot 005.jpg
    band shoot 005.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 998
  • IMG_0319 cropped.JPG
    IMG_0319 cropped.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 992
  • IMG_0325 cropped.JPG
    IMG_0325 cropped.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 987
  • IMG_0324 cropped.JPG
    IMG_0324 cropped.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 982
Decided I should finally show my face round here. This is my and one of my kits. The first one is a press photo, the other three are studio pictures, obviously. Thats my usual studio getup, You can see one of the other kits in the background on one of em. Let me know what you guys think.

P.S. Don't mind my creepy face on that one pic, just making faces at the camera man

I think that bassdrum might destroy small animals and children.

me and my husband Tony (on the right) halloween and wedding day

Attachments

• kiss.jpg
    kiss.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 944
  • tonymerob.jpg
    tonymerob.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 939
Timebandit: Is that a 6" LP Sheung bell above your Hi hat?. I used to have one, and am kicking myself for giving it away. I can't find one to replace it now.

Here's a new pic.

Attachments

• Drums & Family 010.jpg
    Drums & Family 010.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 919

DUDE, I love that Kick drum, I am a big fan of larger then Life bass drums, I use a pair of 22X30's. very nice.

Attachments

• Drums & Family 006.jpg
    Drums & Family 006.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 897
Timebandit: Is that a 6" LP Sheung bell above your Hi hat?.

Actually, it's very similar to that I'm sure, It's a RanCan bell, I think it's 6". That things about 10 yrs old. But ya know, no matter how hard I try to leave it off my kit, it seems to end up rite there every time.It has a nice heavy chime to it.

22654phpuwMmI6.jpg

I am on the left, on the right is my lady. Since I only own a drumkit for a few months I have no pictures of me behind it.

Timebandit: Is that a 6" LP Sheung bell above your Hi hat?.

Actually, it's very similar to that I'm sure, It's a RanCan bell, I think it's 6". That things about 10 yrs old. But ya know, no matter how hard I try to leave it off my kit, it seems to end up rite there every time.It has a nice heavy chime to it.

Actually as I think back...mine was RanCan too. It's the same bell. Cool. I bought it after I saw Frankie Banali using one in the mid 80's, and loved it. I played it for 10 years, then gave it to a friend as a gift.

What's up..I'm Jon... feel free to check out all my vids jammin to Dave Weckl and Neil Peart here... www.myspace.com/shogun_warrior32

GREAT job on the classic Rush and Weckl! Your kit has a nice, throaty depth to it, and I like the way you blended the different early Rush bits. The video effects (lead in and album overlay) was a nice touch! That snare has a deep, woody snap to it.

You have a clean accuracy and dynamic control to your playing that is obviously from years of hard work.

I am wondering where you got the Rush/Weckl music sans drums? (I'd like that myself!)

Hi, Well for my first post I thought I would share this with all of you!

My Pearls!
mypearlsyy1.jpg

The Practice Console
practiceconsoleiy8.jpg

Me and My Kit
meandmykithp1.jpg

My Day Job.
monitorworldye2.jpg

Hope ya all enjoy....

Last edited:
Back