Myspace won't let me delete my profile.

eddiehimself

Platinum Member
Yes it seems very convinient that i ask to delete my profile and the email that i need to do this just happens to not arrive. Obviously i don't need the profile any more but it's just the principal that i should be able to delete the profile without resorting to pretending to be a neo-nazi thug if i want. I don't really know why i posted this here since i doubt there is much i can do but i just thought i'd share.

Just go into your profile and change all of the info to junk or all XXXXX's

It's probably ending up in your junk folder or you're checking the wrong email account. LOL Welcome to the internets. :)

You initiate an account closure. They email a link for you to click on to make sure that it's really you. There's nothing to fill out.

It's probably ending up in your junk folder or you're checking the wrong email account. LOL Welcome to the internets. :)

You initiate an account closure. They email a link for you to click on to make sure that it's really you. There's nothing to fill out.

Again, despite the fact that i've pointed out the contrary, you're still talking to me as if i know nothing about computers. Yes i know what a spam folder is. I know what my myspace email address is. Anyway i finally managed to get it to delete my profile after pretending to be a nazi. Of course none of this would have needed to happen if they'd just let me change my band myspace url like you used to be able to.

Last edited:
Quiting drums and myspace, in the same month. Are you planning on going way for awhile?

Myspace is only for emo whiners and indie band wannabes nowadays anyway, no reason not to delete it... (btw I didn't check your myspace before posting this so don't feel attacked).

Back