Kelly Keagy

Bongo B

Singing drummer of Night Ranger.

His sideways kit let us see all of his feet movements back in the 1980's, long before every movement on stage was put on a large video screen.

And, of course, the thundering tom fill near the end of "Sister Christian" may be one of the most recognizable drum fills of the 1980's (especially for the average non-drummer) and beyond.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• Kelly Keagy.JPG
    Kelly Keagy.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,063
I've always liked NIGHT RANGER. Robert Sweet with STRYPER also sat like that. Come to think about it, STRYPER's guitar work reminded me of NIGHT RANGER too. I wonder if Kelly is who inspired Robert to set up that way?

Singing drummer of Night Ranger.

His sideways kit let us see all of his feet movements back in the 1980's, long before every movement on stage was put on a large video screen.

And, of course, the thundering tom fill near the end of "Sister Christian" may be one of the most recognizable drum fills of the 1980's (especially for the average non-drummer) and beyond.

Thoughts?

I'm thinking that's will ferrell with a bass drum as his rack tom if you really want to know

I'm thinking that's will ferrell with a bass drum as his rack tom if you really want to know

Nah, that's Will and Chad Smith.

Attachments

• Will Farrell and Chad Smith.jpg
    Will Farrell and Chad Smith.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 428
Back