Tama Superstar Hyper-drive for Metal?

rchess5

I know where I can get a 7 piece drum hyperdrive, and I have been doing some research and lots of people say they are an all-around kit, and you can use them for anything.. Is it true?

I play Rock, and metal. Not hardcore metal stuff though, Mostly things like A7X, and S.O.A.D, Metallica, and things like that.

Oh and by the way, this drum kit is a Limited Edition, in White Satin Haze :)

Gotta give it to the marketing gurus for drums - throw in a few artists' comments like "for this musical situation I like to use...." and one drum company can literally end up selling three kits to one person (if they can afford it!).

Maybe this isn't a rule, but play what you like. Maybe this isn't a rule either, but don't believe what everybody says. And perhaps this is a good rule to live by: if you're miking it up, it won't matter at all ;)

one of my kits is a Hyper-Drive all birch kit, I like it a lot for the money and it will work in any genre of music. More importantly though is good tuning and the person in the drivers seat will be what makes it an all-around kit so jump on it if the price is right.

Thanks guys,

Yeah I think I am going to go ahead and buy that...
Probably in a 6 piece though. But the only thing L&M has in stock is Dark Mocha Fade -.-
I am not a fan of it, I would love the satin cherry burst! But whatever, if it comes down to it I could always get wraps to..

Probably in a 6 piece though. But the only thing L&M has in stock is Dark Mocha Fade -.-
I am not a fan of it, I would love the satin cherry burst! But whatever, if it comes down to it I could always get wraps to..

I have the Satin Cherry Burst...I was not sure If I'd like it when I ordered it but man I love it now! It's a very rich/classy look but I'll bet the mocha fade will look sweet in person as well.

Back