DSC_6776.JPG
    329.3 KB · Views: 403
  • DSC_6775.JPG
    DSC_6775.JPG
    329.3 KB · Views: 381
  • DSC_6777.JPG
    DSC_6777.JPG
    302.8 KB · Views: 380
Well well well, nothing but the same beauty time after time. That set is gorgeous for sure.

GORGEOUS !!!!!

I don't know what the rest of you'all think but if you keep this up your going to kill me !!! Hey Unix, I got a great idea, have you considered creating a calendar of all your set? I think there are a few of us that would enjoy slobbering over the pages. I personally think that you should require as condition of purchase that each new owner post a sound clip of their purchases. What do you'all think?

GORGEOUS !!!!!

I don't know what the rest of you'all think but if you keep this up your going to kill me !!! Hey Unix, I got a great idea, have you considered creating a calendar of all your set? I think there are a few of us that would enjoy slobbering over the pages. I personally think that you should require as condition of purchase that each new owner post a sound clip of their purchases. What do you'all think?

Calender, great idea, I'll take one.

So very impressive, Frank, It seems a shame to hide your wood grain with a color finish, but when it's executed so expertly it comes across in stunning fashion.

From the fade finish down to the lugs it's enough to give a DW "exotic finishply" kit owner an inferiority complex.

Great work!

So very impressive, Frank, It seems a shame to hide your wood grain with a color finish, but when it's executed so expertly it comes across in stunning fashion.

Objectively, a stave finish is not any more or less attractive than a veneer, just a different view of the wood. Staves seem so great to us now beacause they are so rare.

You'll know stave kits have arrived when people start doing to them all the things they do to ply drums - including wraps, painting and other designs.

Back