DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drum Gear > Pedals

Pedals Discuss Pedals

Old 01-14-2019, 10:07 AM

Default The Offset bass pedal!

After playing double bass years ago, I bought my current kit which is single bass with a double pedal. No matter how hard I tried, I could not get used to the positioning of my body. I tried re positioning the drums and it didn't work. I decided to order the Offset which mimics having 2 bass drums. I wanted my snare and body in the center and have my feet positioned as if I had the 2 bass drums. The Offset pedal was the solution. I've read many drummers with the same issue and they are happy with the results. I am more than happy with my results. After using it for a couple of weeks, I really love the Offset pedal. I was able to order the discontinued blue model directly from Offset. Ordering the discontinued model saved me $100 and it's blue like my drums so that's pretty cool. The latest model has a new logo on the footboard, it's the standard steel color and the board that connects to the bass hoop is a tad longer. Other than that, it's the same. I posted some pics so you could see it.
Attached Images