My search has ended

Please don't stop making drums. Your kits are truly the work of an artisan and I would be hard pressed to name somebody who comes across quite as honestly as you do.

Wow, so I lost track of this thread, and I can't believe where it has gone...

I didn't want to post about the problems with shipping because I didn't want anyone to make unfair judgements about any of it, without having any information. I was waiting til the whole thing was resolved, and was going to post a happy ending story about it all...

I am in no way shape or form trying to screw Rob, and I don't think he was is in any way shape or form trying to screw me. We are actually both in communication about this issue and are both working really hard with UPS to get it resolved. I didn't think posting about it online was an appropirate thing to do until it was all taken care of.

In the mean time, I cry a little everytime I see these gorgeous drums sitting in my house unuseable as I wait for UPS to get off their butt and inspect the damage.

Please, all I ask is for you reserve judgement on this issue until it's settled.

Thanks for your respect.

Tom

Wow, so I lost track of this thread, and I can't believe where it has gone...

I didn't want to post about the problems with shipping because I didn't want anyone to make unfair judgements about any of it, without having any information. I was waiting til the whole thing was resolved, and was going to post a happy ending story about it all...

I am in no way shape or form trying to screw Rob, and I don't think he was is in any way shape or form trying to screw me. We are actually both in communication about this issue and are both working really hard with UPS to get it resolved. I didn't think posting about it online was an appropirate thing to do until it was all taken care of.

In the mean time, I cry a little everytime I see these gorgeous drums sitting in my house unuseable as I wait for UPS to get off their butt and inspect the damage.

Please, all I ask is for you reserve judgement on this issue until it's settled.

Thanks for your respect.

Tom

Now that's the way to handle stuff like this.

People of Drummerworld, let this man be an example to all of you.

I hope it all works out for both of you. And I hope François will continue to make drums for a long time.

UPS busted one of the hoops on a ddrum kit I bought a few years ago...ddrum replaced it..no charge, and I was the second owner. Pretty good customer service if you ask me. I have since bought another ddrum kit....that bit of service went a long way.....hint, hint.

You shouldn't have any trouble getting $150. They cover $150 even without insurance. It took about 3 weeks to get a check. By the way I just took pictures and sent them to UPS, I was given the option of having a rep. stop by but I chose to take and send pics myself.

UPS busted one of the hoops on a ddrum kit I bought a few years ago...ddrum replaced it..no charge, and I was the second owner. Pretty good customer service if you ask me. I have since bought another ddrum kit....that bit of service went a long way.....hint, hint.

You shouldn't have any trouble getting $150. They cover $150 even without insurance. It took about 3 weeks to get a check. By the way I just took pictures and sent them to UPS, I was given the option of having a rep. stop by but I chose to take and send pics myself.

A bass drum shell is just a little diferent, that cost arround 1K, so I doubt that he will seatle for $150,00.
Don't worry with UPS, they usually fix things really fast.

I agree 1000% that these matter should be resolved privatly, things goes a lot smoother that way.

$150? I assure you the package was assured for much more than that. Add another 0 at least.

Any seller would have to insure for at least what the buyer paid so they can at least get a refund, if nothing else.

$150? I assure you the package was assured for much more than that. Add another 0 at least.

Any seller would have to insure for at least what the buyer paid so they can at least get a refund, if nothing else.

I would hope so.......

A bass drum shell is just a little diferent, that cost arround 1K, so I doubt that he will seatle for $150,00.

I agree 1000% that these matter should be resolved privatly, things goes a lot smoother that way.

My bad...I had to re-read, thought it was just the hoops. That is a huge differences.

My bad...I had to re-read, thought it was just the hoops. That is a huge difference.

I'm sorry but how is this any of our business? All this gossiping just seems silly to me. Nice drums, the guys involved are working it out. Does the whole internet world really need to get involved too?

Back