Pearl and DW driveshafts interchangeable?

Duck Tape

Platinum Member
After toying with one in store, I think I've settled on the idea of getting either a dw9002 or eliminator. I think I liked the dw a little bit more (I'm aware of the price difference) so I've just got one thing left to figure out. I just watched an online review and remembered that I despise shaft play.

I know it will work with eliminators but my question is - can I use the pearl z-link from my demon drive with a dw9000?

DW says they have the DWSP511 which is roughly as good as the z-link but it comes at an extra cost. Would rather use my z-link...

I think you can use pearl shaft on the DW, but you can't use dw shaft on pearl. The hole on dw shafts is square shaped, and pearl is round. I'm almost shure pearl shaft will fit. I have a dw 5000 double and an eliminator double, I can check next time I get to my practice space

I think you can use pearl shaft on the DW, but you can't use dw shaft on pearl. The hole on dw shafts is square shaped, and pearl is round. I'm almost shure pearl shaft will fit. I have a dw 5000 double and an eliminator double, I can check next time I get to my practice space

Thanks! Please let us know.

:)

Back