DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussion forum for all drum related topics. Use this forum to exchange ideas and information with your fellow drummers.

Old 07-07-2010, 07:18 AM

Default OK, here I go...

Hey Crew,

I just booked the flight (tonight) to my 35th High School Reunion at the end of this month. It's in Columbus, Ohio.
This will be the very 1st time we've had an actual BAND at the reunion, and I've been organizing it from out here in NorCal for the last 10 months.

It'll just be 2 to 2-1/2 sets, but holy moley, what a roller-coaster ride it's been to organize this deal. I'm FedEx-ing my drum stuff to avoid the high cost (and possible damage/loss) of flying it out there, and have gone from nervous to exctatic, in anticipation of the gig.

Mark my words- this will be the best thing that ever happened to the Whetstone High School class of 1975 (and carved in stone in the history books), or a HUGE disaster that will be cursed and only spoken of in dark corners!

Just in case anyone's curious, here's the Forum website I put up for the Reunion band- see all the changes, challenges, and other stuff that's goner on to get this going!
http://whetstoneband10.50.forumer.com/

Cheers,
C. P.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:36 AM
Gold Member

Default Re: OK, here I go...

rt on Pete. Sounds like a great time. You can carry on your pedals if you wish, if your pedal bag is no larger than the Pearl Elim. bag it will fit perfect under the seat in front of you. It's funny to watch the look on securities face when you run the bag through.