What Wrap to Accent Marine Pearl?

RaucousSounds

Hey Folks,

I have a DW in Ultrawhite Marine Pearl and a handful of other mismatched drums I frequently use with it. I wanted to re-wrap those extras in some logical way that looks good with my kit. I've got it narrowed down to a few options:
Black Glass Glitter - Would create the most contrast. I don't have a swatch. It might look the best overall against the Marine Pearl, but none of the examples I've seen on its own have really wowed me.
White Glass Glitter - Looks great on its own, very few examples found online. The swatch I have is significantly brighter/whiter than my kit.
White Pearl - The most boring, but the swatch I have is pretty spot on.

What I'm actually looking to re-wrap:
3.5x14 hand built snare
5x10 Sonor snare
4x10 PDP mini timbale
High set of 2 Tama Octobans

What do you guys think?

Strange but I'm a fan of unmatching snares. I don't think they need to blend with a kit, and for me it creates a curiosity when they don't. Its like "hey what kind of snare is that"?

But to your question, to match your WMP you could go with another marine pearl, or white satin flame, or white diamond pearl. White sparkle or a galaxy0 is OK too.
The timbales could contrast, be black diamond pearl, or black galaxy.

I wonder if other people are getting this same problem when browsing? I'm using a different browser than most people so I don't know if that's causing the Plan your work for today and every day, then work your plan.

Back