I wonder if any of the MEGA famous drummers read that site, like:

Probably, but we'll most likely never know (apart from the guys who have made themselves known, like Gavin Harrison, Derek Roddy, Todd Sucherman, etc)

ahaha!
yes the Gavin Harrison trick was nice, how he started his MEGA thread..
I wonder who else is hiding among us....

I know from personal meetings with - let's say - the top 20 drummers that 12 of them are visiting drumforums - and also ours - regularly. They are very well informed and read really everything - especially about themselves - be sure.

They don't dare to post answers for different reasons.

Bernhard

Yeah, people need to be careful about what they say. :)

a) too many questions
b) too many of the same question
c) sycophantic fans are hard to deal with
d) disrespect is even harder (yes, unfortunately some members of forums make the pros hesitate to join because of their vulgarity or total blunt stubborn lack of respect. not on this forum so much thanks to the admin's work over time. but the few ruin it for the many on forums elsewhere)
e) pro drummers work hard and have very little time
f) other

I know from personal meetings with - let's say - the top 20 drummers that 12 of them are visiting drumforums - and also ours - regularly. They are very well informed and read really everything - especially about themselves - be sure.

Bernhard

Yes, but they can use an alias...
And join the club without being noticed..

Yes, but they can use an alias...
And join the club without being noticed..

No, they can't use aliases....

At least i would recognise it, because i have contacts with them from time to time.

Ahhh...and: some did!!!!!

And also this: From time to time some ask me to remove some posts - which i always do then...

Bernhard

Last edited:
No, they can't use aliases....

At least i would recognise it, because i have contacts with them from time to time.

Ahhh...and: some did!!!!!

And also this: From time to time some ask me to remove some posts - which i always do then...

Bernhard

Remove posts that they didn't like ?
( I don't think it's fair btw..)

Last edited by a moderator:
I know from personal meetings with - let's say - the top 20 drummers that 12 of them are visiting drumforums - and also ours - regularly. Bernhard

I'm really surprised John Blackwell hasn't joined...I think he would be very popular and a great fit...
He has a very like-able personality....

Back