Manchester Drum Show this Sunday - who's coming?

Andy

Honorary Member
Some great displays this year, loads of gear deals from a range of manufacturers, & wonderful playing. A very friendly event that we're happy to support. Hoping to see you there :)

Attachments

• POSTER.jpg
    POSTER.jpg
    940.4 KB · Views: 527
I must confess that I'd like to come. I've spent my budget for a while tho but would no doubt spend more if I were there. :)

I must confess that I'd like to come. I've spent my budget for a while tho but would no doubt spend more if I were there. :)
Best plan = come to the show, meet new people, listen to some inspiring playing, play nice drums & cymbals, bring no money. It'll cost you a tenner + lunch for a great day out. Look forward to meeting you :)

You're a bad influence, that's what you are :)

I bought my drums from Manchester Drum Centre. Might meet the guys there too.

One can never have too many sticks eh? Oh and a pair of brushes. And a stick bag.

:)

Do you have a stand? If so which one?

Well if I do swing by I'll be sure to say hello. Perhaps you could teach me something for my next YouTube video. :)

Me me meeeee! It was SO much fun last year, really really brill - mind you, Duncan was there last year. Dear David can't make it :'( but Liam is coming, of course :)

I'll be mostly hanging around Guru listening to Liam, if he can be prevailed upon to play, and Amedia trying to look as if I know about cymbals and definitely NOT ignoring any female potential customers. Martin, if you come, I'm the short one, probably wearing comfy shoes.

I'll be wearing a pink carnation and my drumming helmet. :)

Hmm, I think you'll need to be a bit more distinctive than that. Place is going to be FULL of drummers, you know.

Perhaps you could teach me something for my next YouTube video. :)
It would be a pleasure :)

I'll be mostly hanging around Guru listening to Liam, if he can be prevailed upon to play,
Of course :) A pity David can't make it, but we will have Dave McKeague on the stand demonstrating drums, & maybe even me ;)

I'll be wearing a pink carnation and my drumming helmet. :)
Drumming helmet = cool. Pink carnation = Hmmmmm ;)

A pity David can't make it, but we will have Dave McKeague on the stand demonstrating drums, & maybe even me ;)

Demonstrating you? I'd pay good money to see that!

It is a pity about David, but as long as there is another Very Nice Young Man, I'll be happy.

You will - £10 ;)

Worth every penny! I've badgered Alex into letting me help out at the Amedia stand; I sincerely hope he isn't going to charge me a tenner for the privilege though :)

Sorry...just insanely jealous is all.

James - get a flight over, with Mrs JJ and JJ Junior, and stay at Stardust Towers. You and I can go to MDS, and our spouses/your child can walk the wheatens. This is a brilliant idea.

Loading up today. Just another 16 snares to tune up & I'm ready to go :) Fitted new Pastorio hoops to the ash In-Tense 6 piece kit last night = nice!

I'll have show report photo's up here next week :)

Attachments

• MP hoop ft 2.jpg
    MP hoop ft 2.jpg
    711.9 KB · Views: 252
  • MP hoop ft 1.jpg
    MP hoop ft 1.jpg
    742.4 KB · Views: 254
I would love to attend but have a gig the evening before in Whaley Bridge and I'm staying over with the Missus and getting drunk.

It's a tragedy, for various reasons I've never been able to attend this show, despite it being about 8 miles from where I live. Yet I've attended the London Drum Show by twist of fate.

Next year hopefully....

I would love to attend but have a gig the evening before in Whaley Bridge and I'm staying over with the Missus and getting drunk.

It's a tragedy, for various reasons I've never been able to attend this show, despite it being about 8 miles from where I live. Yet I've attended the London Drum Show by twist of fate.

Next year hopefully....
Sober up in the morning, & swing by in the afternoon? Would be good to meet you (& you can try all those lovely Gurus ;)

Back