Uncle Larry, foiled again

Do I really give that impression that I would strip my clothes off and walk a haunted house?

Cool!

Kind of wacky. Who here would do that? I don't think I'd be down with that. I hate stepping on my man parts lol

Taking your pants off as soon as you get into a haunted house is pretty much expected as I understand it... Perhaps this explains why the warewolves are always running from me instead of the opposite.

Nobody would ever think of doing anything like that over here. It's too bally cold.

"Naked and scared" makes me think first of Uncle Larry too.

Why?

Think of a guy stepping on his own privates while in a haunted house.

He's naked. He's scared. He's Uncle Larry.

It has a nice ring to it.

That's a good idea in case you soil yourself while in the haunted house. Unfortunately, the underwear helps to keep it contained, but at least your clothes will still be fresh when you get out of there.

Prudish local double standards officials & "upholders of all that is decent" (whilst practicing everything that isn't) bunch of boring bastards! I hate the PC/pseudo religion/moral code brigade. The guy want's to run something different. It's not in public, consenting adults, no harm.

That's a good idea in case you soil yourself while in the haunted house. Unfortunately, the underwear helps to keep it contained, but at least your clothes will still be fresh when you get out of there.

Truly a house of horrors. I'd be scared to go in there.

"In the bowels of the house, I encountered masses of human feces, the flies atop them staring accusingly at me. Somewhere, a jungle drum began to beat lazily..."

Am I the only one who doesn't want to be in a dark, hot, poorly ventilated house with a bunch of smelly, naked, obese people? That would be scarier than the house itself.

Prudish local double standards officials & "upholders of all that is decent" (whilst practicing everything that isn't) bunch of boring bastards! I hate the PC/pseudo religion/moral code brigade. The guy want's to run something different. It's not in public, consenting adults, no harm.

Yet one more thing to like about you, Andy!!

Am I the only one who doesn't want to be in a dark, hot, poorly ventilated house with a bunch of smelly, naked, obese people? That would be scarier than the house itself.

Where is your sense of adventure, man?! Go with a group of friends and enjoy all types - just another part of the show. Some will be scarier than others, of course! heh heh

I just hope I haven't given Uncle Larry any ideas for the get-together at his place next year!

The rest of us don't live in Arkansas, so the "smelly" thing is less of an issue.

The rest of us don't live in Arkansas, so the "smelly" thing is less of an issue.

Unfortunately I really can't argue with this. Not ALL of us are smelly though, we do have running water in my neck of the woods!

Back