Aquarian response 2

LedFoot65

Head Questions with no end...
Hey gang does anybody know if coated response 2's would cut through in a live UNmiked setting? I play in a classic/prog rock band Has anybody tried the Force 1&2 bass drum heads? I think that's what there called.

Hey gang does anybody know if coated response 2's would cut through in a live UNmiked setting? I play in a classic/prog rock band Has anybody tried the Force 1&2 bass drum heads? I think that's what there called.

Yes and Yes.

The Response 2s should work fine in an un miced room, so long as the room is not OMGHuge!

I have the Force 1 and 2 heads on a 24x18 kick and I really like em.

I have both heads fitted on my kit.

Response II : If they are brand new, you'll get a hard time getting tone & resonance if unmiced, if they are used and received some good pounding they will probably cut through if the venue is small to medium size.

If you plan getting new heads, I'd recommend the Super-2 instead of Response II because basicly it's a less tone & attack controlled head.

The Force 1 coated will probably leave deaf most people on the front row so if you're like me and love open tone for your bass drum, I suggest that maybe you muffle your kick little bit with blanket or towel for that gig.

Good luck

Back