Brushes
Several drum keys
D tool drumtool,
egg shake
Digital metronome

and lots of sawdust & fluff!!!

in my bag right now i have.
3 pairs of Regal Tip 5B nylon tip
3 pairs of Vater Manhatten 7a nylon tip.
extra wingnuts, felts,tension rods and stuff like that.
Gibralter Speed Key
Moongel
A couple different bass drum beaters
Ahead gloves
Ear Plugs
the allen keys to tighten the beaters on my pedal
Swiss Army Knife
Oakley Gascan sunglasses
Pack of smokes
Big ol bag of skittles

s3.jpg

Some kind of sticks : Vater, Promark, VicFirth, Tama
s6.jpg

... and Zildjian Cindy Blackman stickbag and Handmade case

s3.jpg

Some kind of sticks : Vater, Promark, VicFirth, Tama
s6.jpg

... and Zildjian Cindy Blackman stickbag and Handmade case

How do you like that Cindy Blackman bag? I was thinking about buying it but my Zildjian bag is fine for now. Just curious.

In mine are mixed sticks of Vater, Pro Mark, and Vic Firth size 5A to 5B. And a mix of nylon tips (mostly the Vic Firths). I have an extra beater, a key, a small metronome, probably trash...and that's about it. I have no clue how many pairs of sticks I have; there are a lot though.

How do you like that Cindy Blackman bag? I was thinking about buying it but my Zildjian bag is fine for now. Just curious.

In mine are mixed sticks of Vater, Pro Mark, and Vic Firth size 5A to 5B. And a mix of nylon tips (mostly the Vic Firths). I have an extra beater, a key, a small metronome, probably trash...and that's about it. I have no clue how many pairs of sticks I have; there are a lot though.

Oh, my girlfriend bought Cindy bag for me. In picture, it's not pretty, but real is really beautiful. this drum stick bag features a shimmering blue synthetic leather exterior with a crushed black velvet interior.

You have an extra beater, a key, a small metronome, probably trash. it's OK ! I think no problem , you can put all of them in the bag

s5.jpg

well lets see, I have a Gator stick bag with one pair of 7A Ahead sticks with tape on them, one pair 5Aon stage hickory nylon tip sticks, one pair 5A wood tips(Washburn from Target) with tape, one pair 5B on stage wood tip,Sound Percussion MultiRods, homemade cord mallets(I made them from black rubber Musser mallets and wrapped in cord) - vibe days leftover, In the pocket I have moongels, extra felt, hat clutch (extra), wing nut, small screwdriver, allen wrenches, ahead gloves, several drum keys(3 at present).
Well that is the current condition of my stick bag! I just got this one a couple of weeks or so ago. It's pretty good but not quite as big as I'm used to. I originally ordered the leather look one which is probably bigger, but they were out of stock so I just got the nylon one. I do like the plush interior though.

Well, I have changed companies since posting in this thread, so I figured i would update...

Bag 1 My main bag...
10-15 pair Ahead Tico Torres Model
2 pair Ahead Hybrid 5AB Concert
Ahead MD Gloves
Zildjian Wrist Bands
Foam Ear Plugs
Drum Keys
Biz Cards

Somtimes I'll have a pair of wood sticks in the bag in case I'm playing a song that needs cross sticking. I'll use any kind of larger stick for that. I break them all after one or two uses, or it doesn't matter.

Bag 2
2 pair Ahead Hybrid 5AB Concert
1 pair Ahead 5A Mallets
1 pair Ahead Bam Stix
1 pair Ahead Rock Stix (heavy)
1 pair Ahead Wire Brush
3 pair 8A (Regal Tip or Vater)
2 pair Blasticks
1 pair John "JR" Robinson Brush
Drum Keys
Ear Plugs
Biz Cards

Let's see:

• Regal Tip 5B Wide - A good supply of my main stick (5-10 pairs, depending on how many I've broken since my last bulk purchase :)
  • Pro-Mark Hot Rods - Just the one pair. I don't use these much, but it's nice to have a quieter "stick" when we're working something out in the rehearsal room
  • Regal Tip Blastick - Again, just one pair. An even quieter "rod" type stick.
  • Brushes, unknown brand - I'm not a brush player, but I figured I had to at least have a pair available :)
  • Vater Professional Drumming Gloves - According to a number of people on this forum, I have these because my technique sucks (this is based purely on the fact that I use gloves, not on actually seeing me play), or because I'm not a real drummer (because real drummers actively seek out blisters, apparently). The real reason is that I like playing with gloves, both because of the enhanced grip, the protection and the feel. Go figure.
  • Felts and sleeves - Because house kits often lack these essential items.

2x Vic Firth- American classics 5a

Vic Firth- American Custom SD|| slammer

Vic Firth- tala wand birch- 12 (steve smith)

Ayotte- new yorker (verry old :p)

regal tip- Jeff Pocaro (great sticks)

nameless 7a

A tuning key

Last edited:
Here's what I have in my bag. I have more mallets than sticks!

Humes and Berg Tuxedo Stick Bag

2x Encore 43YB Yarn Mallets
2x Innovative Percussion IP240
1x Malletech unwound mallets (model number has worn off over time)
1x James Ross Xylo mallets
2x Innovative Percussion IP300
1x Vic Firth M188 Vibe Mallets
1x Mike Balter Model 3 Mallets (xylo?)
1x Zildjian Cymbal Mallets
1x Innovative Percussion F2
2x Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks
1x IP Ed Soph signature sticks (hickory)
1x Cooperman Greg Zuber sticks (persimmon)
2x Vic Firth Buddy Rich signature sticks
1x Unknown brand orange sticks
1x Vic Firth Timbale Sticks
1x IP Paul Rennick Marching Snare sticks
1x IP Jim Casella Marching Snare stick
1x Pro-Mark 5A sticks

stickbag.jpg

Sorry about the terrible quality... Had to use my Blackberry because I can't find my cord to upload with my camera.

hey, could someone help me out here?.......i have seen a pair of vic firth 8D's i want to buy, but they are on the internet so i cannot see them up close, i thought that all vic firth sticks looked the same, but this stick is different...have a look......if you know of this type, reply back as soon as possible, i really need to know if there is any difference between them and the original look, thanks

http://www.projectdrums.net/ekmps/shops/projectmusic64/images/vic-firth-american-classic.jpg

Home made bag :)

1 pair Zildjian Anti-Vibes super 5A
1 Pair Vater Los Angeles 5A
PDP drum key
ear plugs
knife
pen,sharpie,pencil
camera

i have

7x vater los angeles 5as nylon tips
2x drum key
1x tube of super glue (you never know)
1x pot of earplugs (i dont ever use them)

Vic Firth 8DN x2
Vic Firth 8D x2
Vic Firth Peter Erskine Ride Sticks
Halklin Medium Beaters
Pearl PWB Brushes

Pearl Drum Key x2
Pliers
Flat headed screw driver
Pen
Ear plugs

Back