What's Your Favorite Cereal?

• Thread starter Joseph "Stix" Davis
  • Start date
Anything organic. Oatmeal. Sadly, most non-organic corn is genetically modified. That means no Cap'n Crunch :)

ps. Watso, gotta try that hemp cereal. Looks yummy.

I used to like Grape Nuts - a large bowl would really stick to your ribs (or else expand 3x in your stomach - I never knew which...).

Now I like 1 1/4 cups of steel cut oats with about 1/4 tsp of ginger powder and a handful of raisins.

I'm just a regular type of guy!

. And once the cereal is gone, it leaves the milk slightly sweet like breast milk... yummy.
Dude...you must have a hell of a memory....or....no, it doesn't matter...

Grape-nuts, with just a scoche of brown sugar over the top.

Cinnamon Chex, because they are gluten free.

I never ate sugary cereals. I don't see why anything would ever think eating Captain Crunch or similar would be considered a good idea. But that's just me.

I never ate sugary cereals. I don't see why anything would ever think eating Captain Crunch or similar would be considered a good idea. But that's just me.

Cap'n Crunch is delicious. That's why it's considered a good idea. Haha :)

Muesli with soy milk. That sounds pretty healthy, yes?

I follow that with coffee, Celebrex, Endone and a cone. The last couple of weeks I've had back arthritis with a bulging disc and wake up desperate for relief. Not so healthy.

I imagine that if I had breakfasts of Coco Pops with cream, deep fried caged eggs and slabs of tortured pork I'd be in perfect health (and weigh 20 stone)

Muesli with soy milk. That sounds pretty healthy, yes?

I follow that with coffee, Celebrex, Endone and a cone. The last couple of weeks I've had back arthritis with a bulging disc and wake up desperate for relief. Not so healthy.

I imagine that if I had breakfasts of Coco Pops with cream, deep fried caged eggs and slabs of tortured pork I'd be in perfect health (and weigh 20 stone)

You can deep-fry eggs? How is that done? Just drop em in a deep fryer?

ps. Watso, gotta try that hemp cereal. Looks yummy.

It really is tasty. Very slightly sweet granola. Doesn't taste like hemp or anything like that, and hemp oil is very good for the body.

Around here, they sell it at "Trader Joes". Not sure how many states have those, though. I did see one in Michigan.

Oh yeah Frosted Flakes rock too. With banana.

Golden Grahams. I only buy them once a year because when I do I eat the whole box in one sitting.

The rest of the year it's Rice Crispies or Cherrios.

My favourite cereal of all-time though has been discontinued. It was Freakies. There was so much sugar in it kids would just explode after eating it.

Oh yeah Frosted Flakes rock too. With banana.

It really is tasty. Very slightly sweet granola. Doesn't taste like hemp or anything like that, and hemp oil is very good for the body.

Around here, they sell it at "Trader Joes". Not sure how many states have those, though. I did see one in Michigan.

Even better! Hemp granola on a parfait!

My favourite cereals are barley and malt.

Lovingly blended with water, hops and yeast.

Mmmmmmm....breakfast!

Bitburger%20Premium%20Beer%20330ml.jpg

Back