First post and pics of my gear...

yes we do, i hope older members don't bite

No biting here...welcome to both of you...RHD very nice looking kit and selection of pies to boot! Can't wait to see what follows. Your playing sounds great. Thanks for sharing and WELCOME again.

JIM

That's a beautiful bad green monster !!! I dig it very much and it look comfy to play.

Really nice kit dude & Welcome on DrummerWorld

No biting here...welcome to both of you...RHD very nice looking kit and selection of pies to boot! Can't wait to see what follows. Your playing sounds great. Thanks for sharing and WELCOME again.

JIM

Thanks Jim! I added your request on the site!! And believe me when I say I can't wait either! :)

That's a beautiful bad green monster !!! I dig it very much and it look comfy to play.

Really nice kit dude & Welcome on DrummerWorld

Thanks man! Glad to be here!!

o ok thats a big relief, i think i should post my kit on here later

Yes, pics are a must! :)

Nice looking kit man! Good choice in cymbals too, I've got an A Custom 16" Fast Crash myself. Your music sounds great too.

if you ever don't want one of those snares anymore, im in need of a good one since mine is the one that came with my cb set =P

Going with a 1 up, 2 down configuration this time. A lot of times I have to scale this one down to fit some of the smaller stages around town, so I won't have to do that anymore when the Ref gets here.

I'm liking the Twilight Fade a lot...but that could change the day I order it, who knows:)

12x9, 14x14F, 16x16F
14x6.5 Hand Hammered Ludwig Black Beauty with tube lugs (That's the plan anyways)

Thanks again guys!!

My friend tried some pearl references out in a shop and he said that even though it was a small kit, like 10, 12, 14, 20 or something it sounded huge so yeah i guess you don't need a huge kit with the refs. Personally if i was rich enough to be getting some i'd probably get flat black or midnight fade and black hardware but that's just me.

if you ever don't want one of those snares anymore, im in need of a good one since mine is the one that came with my cb set =P

It takes a while man...and most of mine aren't high end either.

My friend tried some pearl references out in a shop and he said that even though it was a small kit, like 10, 12, 14, 20 or something it sounded huge so yeah i guess you don't need a huge kit with the refs. Personally if i was rich enough to be getting some i'd probably get flat black or midnight fade and black hardware but that's just me.

Oooooo...I love midnight fade, but not a big fan of black hardware.

Dude i love your set! you have a great set up infact iv been meaning to change mine to that lol but welcome to drummerworld and looks like we got another okie on our hands...

are u OU or OSU?

You no the Sooners are going to win!!!

dude, it is no contest, the gators are from the sec, the real best conference in college football. the big 12 has no defense and throws the ball every play which is why they have the best offenses. the sooners do well because they have good speed but the gators are a fast team as well so they better defense will win and the gators have a better defense.

Great lookin' kit and snare collection. I love that you showed both a 3 up AND a 1 up...2 down config. Sweet. Welcome.

Back