Favorite Movie Quote?

CCdrummer

Ok, Drummers are supposed to be creative people so I thought this would appeal to the community.

Mine is Clint Eastwood as William Munny from "Unforgiven" about killing the cowboys.

THE KID
(trying to pull him-
self together)
Well, I gu-guess they had it...
comin'.

MUNNY
We all got it comin', Kid.

"Oh I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?" - Samuel L. Jackson "Pulp Fiction"

Two from different movies.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room."

and

"Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy."

Figure em' out.

Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack, talking to the older lady and saying, "I'll bet you were something before electricity."

Make My Day.............Magnum.44, Clint Eastwood.

Last edited:
2 quotes - 1 movie...

"Oh, we got both kinds. We got country and western."

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."

"Get your filthy paws off me, you damn dirty ape". Charlton Heston, guess the movie.

Freddy from "Black Gold"

"boy, you stupid today you gonna be stupid tomorrow"

Victor from Underworld

"your incompetence is becoming most taxing"

Nobody makes me bleed my own blood. Dodgeball

Check out the big brain on Brad! Pulp Fiction

What, no Tap quotes?

"You can't really dust for vomit."

"They were still booing him when we came on stage."

"I think that the problem may have been, that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage that was in danger of being crushed by a dwarf."

And some of my favorites from "All About Eve," a goldmine of great quotes:

'Bill's thirty-two. He looks thirty-two. He looked it five years ago, he'll look it twenty years from now. I hate men."

"I'll admit I may have seen better days, but I'm still not to be had for the price of a cocktail, like a salted peanut."

"You're maudlin and full of self-pity. You're magnificent!"

"Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night!"

...someday my wish is for him to hold me in his arms, in a sea of deep blue, together at last, together as two
- Can't Buy Me Love

.•Medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.
— Dead Poets Society..

"You're gonna need a bigger boat."

"That's a relief! I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to use the 'liar, liar, pants-on-fire defense."

"I'll have what she's having."

"You fight great, but I'm a great fighter."

"A man's got to make a living somehow." "Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy."

"Say hello to my little friend."

"Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

"Why you doin' this, Doc? Because Wyatt Earp is my friend. Friend? Hell, I got lot's of friends. I don't."

"Hey, you scratched my anchor."

"Go ahead, make my day."

Oh...I got more, if need be.

Last edited:
"Get your filthy paws off me, you damn dirty ape". Charlton Heston, guess the movie.

That's easy...

George Taylor, played by Charlton Heston, in...

Planet of the Apes (1968)

But, the word he used was "stinking" not filthy. Just to let you know.

But on a brighter note, Monty Pythan said, always look on the bright side of life.

"I think he said, Blessed are the cheese makers."
"Yes, but it's not meant to be taken literally darling, it obviously refers to ALL manufacturers of dairy products."
"Oh, it's the meek. Isn't that lovely, they do have a hell of a time of it."
"But what Jesus plainly fails to realise, is that it's the meek who are half the problem!!"

"Why you doin' this, Doc? Because Wyatt Earp is my friend. Friend? Hell, I got lot's of friends. I don't."

"Doc, I think maybe you've had enough."
"Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself."

Back