Any talents, besides drumming?

eits1986

Anyone got any? Share here!

I've been drawing since I will little. I've been doing it erratically. I just sat down and drew this angel for no reason:

angel-1.jpg

Thinking about getting it inked onto my calf or something...

Criticism welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can put more than 60 goldfish in my mouth at once. Is that a talent?

Comedy (amateur), piano (a bit), golf, and I do some random stuff here and there.

Juggling......... ( lots of drummers juggle... I wonder why..)
Bass.............. ( always actually wanted to be a bass player..wanted to be Jaco actually.. )
Guitar............ ( play it upside down, i.e strung right handed, played lefty, freaks people out )
Piano..............( noodle at it and can fake out a lot of people who think I can play it. )
Cartoons........ ( love doing caricatures of friends )
Paint/art .........( Not much anymore, after I went all 'drummer' )
Impressions...( I'm the Frank Caliendo of my group of buddies.. they enjoy it )

Last edited:
Drawing, painting, animation, and visual art in general was my first love and I went to college for it, where I picked up the drums and promptly proceded to neglect what I was gong to school for. I still do comissions for friends and stuff, but never seem to pick it up for fun...I blame it on 3 years of 6 hours of studio classes daily and endless homework killing all the joy in it for me.

Also, I like to juggle, usually pool balls in a bar...I've ruined many a night by losing balls.

I can do the wave with my eyebrows.

I play bass and suck at guitar.

I can also do the wave with my eyebrows. Freaks people out.
I like doing graphical work, such as the lay-out for flyers, magazines, and making posters and such. I am currently doing the graphics for the magazine of my fraternity. I also consider myself a pretty decent cook, though I recently screwed something up badly. And some people complain about me using too much pepper. But obviously there is no such thing as too much pepper or tabasco.

Cartoons........ ( love doing caricatures of friends )

I sometimes try to draw people in manga-style. Usually it's not so bad. But I am not nearly as good at drawing as eits1986

Oh yeah, and my ex-gf always said that I'm a good kisser.

Guitar............ ( play it upside down, i.e strung right handed, played lefty, freaks people out )

Almost hendrix style right? But jimi strung upside-down instead of learning to play everything upside down.

I'm in art in school so I've made some nice paintings. I also took a printmaking class last year so I have some very cool looking stuff all made with screen printing. The subject matter for everything I make is pretty much ALWAYS tied to drums. I can do origami (folding paper) pretty well, and naturally as a drummer I can spin drumsticks. No juggling though. As far as talents go I'm not so interesting.

I started skateboarding when I was 8, gave it up but I can still do things. I do mountainboarding, mountainbiking - I ride dirt jumps and skate parks. I'm quite good at art- but enough about me...

Im in to ice sculpting. Last night I made an ice cube. This morning I made 12, it was prolific

ROFLOL........2 funny.

I fake a mean slap bass, I can slap a bass and do an amazing bass solo, so much so I get offers to teach lessons...then I have to tell people I have no idea what I just did :)

I also enjoy writing, am currently writing a few short stories, often with a comedic twist.

Also am pretty quick witted, when someone makes a verbal faux paus I can usually run with it and get it turned into a laugh fest pretty quickly. Often my humor though is misunderstood.....

Is lifting cars a talent? I did that until my knee surgery....

pushing kids on swings? I give a mean underdog.

I guess Carpentry too, I like building things. Right now I'm building fake doors all through jay norem's house, and I'll put up cameras so we can all enjoy watching him try to get out. ;)

Back