Anyone heard of the D-Tool?

Sable

The D-Tool was basically a multitool, much like a large Swiss army knife, but it had a drum key, both types of screwdrivers, and several allen wrenches of different sizes (it may have had additional tools, but I don't remember). This thing was the most useful piece of drum gear I had for several years.

Then I lost it about a year or two ago (the D-Tool, not my sanity - although I may lose that soon too), probably left it at a gig or church. I've been searching for it ever since, without success. Has anyone else heard of it and know where I can get another? Or do you know of anything similar that has the same tools? I've seen a bunch that come close, but I actually used all three (key, screwdrivers, and allen wrenches) and would like to find one that has them.

Thanks.

I have had one for years now, it is a really useful piece of kit which lives in the front pocket of my stickbag... as for where i got it, or where they are now, i'll have to ask the wife!!!!

The D-Tool was basically a multitool, much like a large Swiss army knife, but it had a drum key, both types of screwdrivers, and several allen wrenches of different sizes (it may have had additional tools, but I don't remember). This thing was the most useful piece of drum gear I had for several years.

Then I lost it about a year or two ago (the D-Tool, not my sanity - although I may lose that soon too), probably left it at a gig or church. I've been searching for it ever since, without success. Has anyone else heard of it and know where I can get another? Or do you know of anything similar that has the same tools? I've seen a bunch that come close, but I actually used all three (key, screwdrivers, and allen wrenches) and would like to find one that has them.

Thanks.

I have never heard of that before but it sounds aweome and thats cool you play at church!! I started a group called drummers for God, you should check it out and again sounds cool!!

I have had one for years now, it is a really useful piece of kit which lives in the front pocket of my stickbag... as for where i got it, or where they are now, i'll have to ask the wife!!!!

If you can get your hands on one and are willing to send it to me (with proper compensation, of course), I would be eternally grateful!

If you can get your hands on one and are willing to send it to me (with proper compensation, of course), I would be eternally grateful!

I'll do some research & see what I can do :)

I have one. I've used it to work on stuff. It's a good, quality product. Thankfully, I haven't had to use it on the fly--but a few guitar players have :)

I have one that I keep in my stick bag at church. It has come in handy many times. Peace and goodwill.

Back