Sonor ProLites just unpacked!

Just Drums

Silver Member
This is for the Sonor fans out there. We just unpacked one of our Sonor ProLite kits to take some quick photos. As soon as the photos were taken, they were put back in the factory boxes and will await their new owner!

The ProLite Series are the latest offering by Sonor. German made. Thin maple shells with support rings. Stunning finishes...absolutely stunning. And they sound as good as they look. By simply taping on the shell and head, you can hear the drums just hum and sing. We dare not hit it with a stick! =) We will let the owner do that.

In fact, you have a minute, pop over to our web site and check them out:

http://www.justdrumsonline.com/c-1178-prolite.aspx

And now...for the good stuff....the PICS!

The pics are showing a "Stage 3" Configuration. 22x17.5, 10x8, 12x9, 16x16 in Walnut Brown Burst Lacquer.

(Wish they turned out better)

Attachments

• prolite1.jpg
    prolite1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 1,976
  • prolite2.jpg
    prolite2.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 2,278
  • prolite3.jpg
    prolite3.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,374
  • prolite4.jpg
    prolite4.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 1,374
  • prolite5.jpg
    prolite5.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 2,406
This is for the Sonor fans out there. We just unpacked one of our Sonor ProLite kits to take some quick photos. As soon as the photos were taken, they were put back in the factory boxes and will await their new owner!

The ProLite Series are the latest offering by Sonor. German made. Thin maple shells with support rings. Stunning finishes...absolutely stunning. And they sound as good as they look. By simply taping on the shell and head, you can hear the drums just hum and sing. We dare not hit it with a stick! =) We will let the owner do that.

The pics are showing a "Stage 3" Configuration. 22x17.5, 10x8, 12x9, 16x16 in Walnut Brown Burst Lacquer.

Good god those are gorgeous. My dream finish and the only thing I would change in the sizes are the depths on the bass drum and 12" tom.

Awesome post!

Are those a "stock" item or an item that needs to be ordered and wait 4 monthes?

Nice, I saw the promo you were in ( you guys were good, just like you said lol) I beleive they are using Canadian maple; is that correct? Thanks for the pics.

Ooooooooooooooo yeah. The real question is how long do I have to wait for the Delites to start coming down? I like the new badge

Delites are discontinued and were built to order so there's nothing left to price-drop.

It's a complete under-statement to say these drums are amazing! These drums are perfect!!
I'd own one in a heartbeat. I've already got a Gretsch kit and working on my Ludwig kit.

Like I really need a 3rd and 4th kit but if and when that happens, it would be a Taye and this ProLite!!

Absolutely beautiful. Sonor are great and I'd love to own a Prolite set if they do sound as good as they look, which I'm sure they do :)

Those are truly stupendous. That vertical veneer finish just screams Sonor.

Your Client will be very pleased I am sure.

I may not be a Sonor fan per say, but I wouldn't kick it out of bed for eating crackers. Lmao ! Those things are absolutely stunning !

Back