Good Deal?

Adam Bourque

Would buying a "Sonor Force 2003" drum kit for 150$ (instead of 200$ now) be worth buying and re selling?
Thanks, -Adam.

Last edited:
Just the shell pack?
If it's hardware + snare + shell pack, then you can definitely make some bucks reselling.

Fox.

If you want to buy something to resell, you need to look at your target market, and see what similar items sell for. Also, sometimes particular brands don't sell well in certain areas (Premier drum kits are hard to sell in Portland, for example). Doing your market research can be the difference between making a profit and taking a loss...

I'm not sure what market your in but the used drum market in my area seems a little slow at the moment. Drum deals for next to nothing move fast. I bought some drum gear to flip recently. I finally moved it all and did make a profit, but not the mark-up I thought I was going to get.

I also tried to sell a snare that would cost $215 out the door locally for $100. This snare is in pristine condition, but no one was interested. One call I did get on it was due to one of the pics showing the drum behind a kit. They thought it was $100 for the everything shown in the photo.

Last edited:
Thats super cheap, but how does it look?. What kind of wood?. Hardware and overall condition?.
Condition, not 100% sure but it's pretty good. All hardware for drums, and he's selling his kit so cheap because he got a new one!

Last edited:
150$ for a full 2003 kit?!

Times like these I hate living in my country with its insane drum prices. Over here 150 euros will net you a nice...second hand...A custom cymbal ... or some dingy second hand B-Brand entry level drum set. The Force 2003 is a nice beginner\intermediate kit. I'd totally go for it.

Back