Sonor stands

I'm running 600's in my studio, including the stand in your link. The 600 series is some of the best crafted, best looking hardware out there IMHO. They function well, are extremely fine tunable and esthetically pleasing. Light, they are not. Cheap, they are not. I would personally choose something else for gigging (DW6000, Yamaha 700 etc...). The (DCS 678 MC) double stand is great for saving real estate, but shaving weight, probably not so much. Excellent quality nonetheless.

Saving space is also important, probably moreso than weight. I set my kit up in my room and its a tight squeeze.

Cheers for the info

For some reason I have it in my head that Sonor stuff is cheap and nasty... I don't know why though because everything I hear about them is all good!

For some reason I have it in my head that Sonor stuff is cheap and nasty... I don't know why though because everything I hear about them is all good!

? the Sonor SQ2 sets are some of the most expensive drums out there, as well as some of the best. And Sonor's Hardware is known for being heavy duty and reliable.
Can't really think of anywhere I've read a bad review for anything Sonor.

Fox.

Thats why I find it so weird I think bad of them!
Maybe I once got them confused with some other brand, Selby maybe...

Back