PREMIER support abroad

drumkat

Hello to you all, I hope you are all safe and well. I have been an avid fan of premier drums for the past 14 yrs (since I have been playing).

I play a 1990's era Genista. I have noticed that many drum shops here in Western Australia either no longer stock Premier drums/parts, or they simply never have been interested in them.

I have noticed that this forum has many UK members...has there been any change in management or other "goings on" within the Premier company for this to happen?

The reason I ask is...recently I visited the place where I bought my genista (14 yrs ago) and the gentleman serving me said they have "nothing to do with Premier anymore". The reasons were rather vague.

I am hoping someone out there with some good insider information could help me with my query.

I emailed Premier recently and no reply as of yet...To me, Premier are truly beautiful, elegant and sexy drums. The birch absolutely cuts through any volume

I will never part with it.

I guess what I am trying to say is that there is a lack of a Premier presence here in Oz (in the West anyway). I was just wondering is this a deliberate decision by Premier?

Many thanks, Ben.

Last edited:
Same issue here in the USA.

Premier has had no presence in the USA in a few years, and the rumor mill has they have massive financial issues.

There is a recent report that Premier bought out a small drum company and is attempting a come back.

Back